General C++ Programming - March 2015 (Page 13)

by srowe
I tried the operator overload: link errors

class GRectangle : public GObject{ public: GRectangle(int x, int y, int width, int height); ~GRectangle(){ if (handles.size()){ vector<CRect*>...
[2 replies] Last: Are you sure it does NOT work with inline? It works for me with inlin... (by Gamer2015)
by srowe
I want to overload << and >>

I'm trying to remember how to stream my class to an fstream. say class a{ int x; int y; ostream& operator << (ostream os,class a){ os << a.x; os <<...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, that will work. :) (by srowe)
Password

How can I change the character when typing a password from letter to asterisk(*)? Thanks!
[10 replies] Last: Yaaaaaay! Thanks Bro coder777. Its working now! :) (by ryanjoshiii)
C++ program that will compute baseball statistics

PLEASE HELP!! The program will read in the id number, number of wins, number of losses, number of no decisions, total number of games pitched (there are 30 g...
[1 reply] : Please put your code between code tags <> - http://www.cplusplus.com/a... (by TarikNeaj)
Cipher Encrypt/Decrypt C SourceCode.

Hello guys, I know the concept of Cipher encryption, there are two kind of encryption. 1) Specifying the number of keys to go forward, example: (For hello, if...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. (by Subscriber360)
by yj1214
friend class declaration

#include <iostream> using namespace std; class Ham{ public: Ham(); private: int thing; friend void hamFriend(Ham &sfo); }; ...
[8 replies] Last: hamFriend(Ham &sfo) &sfo means you need to pass address, right? but... (by Peter87)
by Dkob1
Recursive function

How do I write a recursive function to compute (3^2)+(3^3)+(3^4).......+(3^n) ?
[2 replies] Last: cmath provides pow to make the 3^n part int name_of_the_function(in... (by Gamer2015)
Circular Linked List SPLIT

I have a nodelist of 7 nodes, and since its odd, the first node should contain one extra node than the second one. Unfortunately, when I try to print the sec...
[10 replies] Last: I see two approaches: 1. Do all the the low-level work in CLinkedList... (by keskiverto)
by cflor
problem with program

I am trying to do this program but i am getting many errors. If you understand please help me. what i got so far: #include <iostream> #include<cstring> using ...
[13 replies] Last: conspiracy theorist.... (by jasonwynn10)
Circular Linked List RANGE DELETION!

I have to delete the nodes in a circular linked list which contains the values between the min and the max. For example, the node list looks like this: 20...
[15 replies] Last: oh yeah, stupid me didn't think about it I forgot the else statement. ... (by Gamer2015)
for some reason file won't read my data

Data name is cardnumbers.txt data here 4120670000624855 4266901024841678 6011002543517833 6011208947684752 5545141002153628 4403190016296308 6011208997992451 84...
[3 replies] Last: jae0014 please use code Brackets (by jasonwynn10)
multiply every odd number?

So I have this number 6011002543517833 (6*2) 0 (1*2) 1 (0*2) .... 12 0 2 1 0 ... 1+2 + 0 + 2 +1 +0 ... problem is int can't read over 9 power?...
[3 replies] Last: try a double or long double -edit- and anyway what method are you curr... (by jasonwynn10)
Code::Blocks Website down?

Does anyone kno whats happening with code::blocks? Is it a temporary thing?
[2 replies] Last: maybe they're updating the interface? or adding a new version of code:... (by jasonwynn10)
by xystus
Artificial intelegence programming for a CS:GO prediction app

I'm working on a prediction app for the game csgo. Basically what it will do is run through a game of 30 rounds, first team to 16 rounds wins. I wanted to use s...
[4 replies] Last: dude, that is possible but as complex as the human brain. and I'm nt s... (by jasonwynn10)
I don't understand...

I don't understand why this program is not working. It was working on this pc before and now it isn't plz help. Code: #include <iostream> #include <windows....
[4 replies] Last: okay so? I am not the person who wrote this program, I had a friend he... (by jasonwynn10)
what does this code mean?

hi, could someone please explain to me what this code below actually is doing to my program? thanks extern "C" int foo(char* cstr); extern "C" double bar(do...
[1 reply] : The extern "C" tells the compiler that it shouldn't mangle the names... (by dhayden)
IP header data structure problem

My sniffer that uses raw sockets displays some data related to ip header in a wrong way, three unsigned shorts in particular. The rest of data output seems to b...
[7 replies] Last: Alright, thanks for clearing it up. (by Clint Westwood)
Read and process input parm file

Read input parms in from comma delimeted file with ints and doubles. input file is myInput.txt which has the following data starting from col#1: 2014,0.5,1850....
[2 replies] Last: I will look at stoi and stod. Thanks very much for helping me with thi... (by r322benson)
by yj1214
Does namespaces in header file effects cpp files?

Let's say I have a foo.h #ifndef thingie #define thingie #include <string> using namespace std; class Foo{ public: Foo(); }; #en...
[3 replies] Last: If you included iostream in the header already, you don't need to inc... (by keskiverto)
')' expected error at definition of function.

i am getting an error " ) expected" on turboc++ v3.0 the program is about to insert and manipulate data into an array. switch structure is used to drive a menu...
[2 replies] Last: oh man that was the problem. thnks..... (by amarjit86255)
March 2015 Pages: 1... 1112131415... 28
  Archived months: [feb2015] [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.