General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 37)

auto capture when badminton shuttlecock detected

Hi everyone,I am a beginner of C++. I am working on a project that can auto capture when a badminton shuttlecock is detected. I am using Visual Studio 2010 and ...
[no replies]
Voting/Poll System

HI :) I'd like to share this, and I'm still confused on how to put an ID number, for ex. There are 20 students with 20 diff ID number only ranging to ID # 2012-...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you guys, I got it now! :) (by Blesswind)
Difficult to write a method that returns the parent Node

Hi everyone, I have written a small program on "binary search tree".But I'm having difficulty in writing a method that returns the parent node.This method becau...
[no replies]
Medieval 2d battlegame help!

Here is what I have so far. It's supposed to be a game where you have an squad of 5 troops and vice versa. They are color coded too with concor.h. I just need t...
[10 replies] Last: bump (by greenleaf800073)
Random code that crashes

lol. Just something I did in boredom, why doesn't it work, it keeps getting slower and slower and... #include <iostream> #include <cstdio> #include <cst...
[4 replies] Last: Oh, my stack...that's why (by greenleaf800073)
c++ hash tables please help

im a beginner of c++ and im finding it hard to code a hash table, i understand the concept but if someone could provide me with a very basic example to learn fr...
[1 reply] : I think these will help http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/12619/... (by greenleaf800073)
Build errors on function?

Alright, I keep getting build errors on line 23 due to the fact that the "smallest" function does not take 2 arguments. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong...
[2 replies] Last: Ah, I see. Thank you. (by bringer of poop)
by shion
Loops, can you guys check this out

I need some help on this, apparently, if I run this, and put the right password and username, it still goes to the else statement. I can't figure out how to mak...
[5 replies] Last: @tcs thanks for the codes, although, I always get a misplaced else in ... (by shion)
Is this a global variable?

Would "int smallest();" be considered a global variable? If so, any hints as to how this program can still compute properly without it? Thank you. My co...
[3 replies] Last: Global variables only apply to storage, for example: int Global_A_;... (by closed account zb0S216C)
is it right ?

Write a code segment to read a list of 100 names and store it in memory. Assume each name does not contain more than 20 characters. solution : char N ...
[2 replies] Last: cin >> N ; reads in a single character, while cin>>N ; reads in a... (by tcs)
Bool operator help

So I'm trying to write a program and I've stumbled into a ditch. Basically here is the program in a nutshell int somefunction (int a) { Does something ...
[12 replies] Last: That just checks if a number is divisible by two, and if it is it is p... (by eagleman)
by nirman
My program is not running fast!

I have written a C++ program to remove duplicates using extensible hashing. Source file has lines, each holding a record. Program reads from this file into inpu...
[5 replies] Last: Another idea: Why do you read in everything into a vector first? The v... (by tcs)
by htc
Help not sure what I'm missing

Hey guys, Just joined today, and since It's my first post. I'm not sure where to post this either in Beginner or here. anyway, I can't figure out how to turn 00...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry, about that I fixed it, hopefully it's easier for people to read... (by htc)
Stuck on a for loop entry

I am trying to get this code eventually to read in a maze file to move the smiley face around in. But right now my current snag is the yes or no to enter the fo...
[3 replies] Last: Have a look at line 23. I think this is some special Microsoft trick t... (by tcs)
by lchdz
libreria de tiempo

I am beginner in c + +. student to be exact, I need help with a library, to identify exactly how many days passed since an one year to the current date.
[1 reply] : Try it. I'm sure you have some useful ideas! (by tcs)
Serial communication

Hi I want to make my first approach in serial communication using C++. I tested this Arduino project (http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/AnalogReadSerial) and now i...
[3 replies] Last: Then if you're using a serial interface to your computer this might be... (by jlb)
exhaustive search algorithm

Please review my pseudo code using exhaustive search algorithm to find all subsets of N vertices that are not connected. Thanks! The undirected graph is in the...
[1 reply] : sounds familiar http://cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/95052/#msg510290 (by ne555)
This will mess your mind up

The following fuction from a class is supposed to count the number less then the average of all number combined. but it does not do that, now the fun part if y...
[1 reply] : Make a test case. (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
by nadav
visual studio 2010 GUI help ASAP

hey everybody, I need to include a project in another within one solution. I am working on a project in visual studio 2010 which is called face_detection ...
[1 reply] : If you want to reference the same variables from two separately compil... (by AbstractionAnon)
by oznc
Two dimentional array in C++ Form Application

I'm using C++ Form Application in Visual Studio 2010. My question may be weird and funny for you but at first, I have to say that I'm not beginner in C++ :). ...
[1 reply] : Well you're definitely going to have problems if you declare a 2d arra... (by ajh32)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 3536373839... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.