General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 36)

by Kangus
I am having trouble

can someone please tell me what is wrong with this: #include <stdio.h> int main() { FILE *fp; int b=34; fp=fopen("g:\\my.txt","w"); fprin...
[1 reply] : replace int fclose(fp) with just fclose(fp) (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Is there any function that's similar to..

ChangeInstruction(address, "push eax"); I'm making a trainer in C++, and I need these kinds of functions. I know, ChangeInstruction isn't a valid function...
[no replies]
by sieg
How to make a program that presses a key after a certain amount of time?

Say I want to leave a program running and it stops when I press F9 for instance, I'm looking for something like (and note this is just a generalization). #in...
[5 replies] Last: mmmhhhhhmmm. its in cstdlib. and it works on linux to (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
by memee
Help me please

can to help me in this question because I am a beginner in c + + and kept be grateful to you Write C++ Console Application to calculate and display the aver...
[2 replies] Last: PLease choose your title wisely. It has to be significant. And post in... (by ARMinius)
String output without linebreak

Hi there, I want to process data (using fstream) and print out the progress. This doesn't work with cout <<, only with puts, but this causes a line-break but...
[2 replies] Last: great! Works as it shall. Thank you very much ! Lukas (by ARMinius)
C++ getting private var from other class (GLfloat).

I'm trying to make a 3d game. I just started with opengl in c++ but I ran into a problem. What I have now. Creating the array: std::vector<Bullet*> bulls...
[1 reply] : I already fixed it myself. I made the variables public and accessed th... (by kajgies)
by mrpeed
Will this succeed in forking 10 times?

timeToFork = 10; for(int i = 0; i < timesToFork; ++i) { pid = fork(); if(pid == -1) { perror("Failed to fork."); exit(...
[10 replies] Last: So I could say if(pid == 0) break? (by mrpeed)
MFC Question/Stuck

Hello guys, I am stuck on an MFC assignment I have this window dialog where it pops up(Ctrl F) and if clicked it closes. My goal is to keep it on.(o...
[2 replies] Last: No, my goal is to keep the Find Dialog open when we click find next bu... (by detroit)
Too many and defective bytes after en-/decryption

Hi there, I've implemented a small XOR-Encryption, BUT when I encrypt and decrypt again, there are always 1-2 Bytes too much there, and those are defective a...
[4 replies] Last: aaaaaah, tyvm :) it worked perfectly (i tried the 1st) Thank you v... (by ARMinius)
Help. If func with char.

How am I supposed to make this: cout << "Enter your ID number : 2012-"; cin.getline (idnum,49); if(idnum>10020 || idnum<9999){ cout << "}Please e...
[2 replies] Last: I suspect that idnum is declared as a string hence the errors. I advi... (by ajh32)
Why is this sloppy code?

Just watched a short video on creating a timer in c++. It looks a decent program to a beginner but i'm hoping a more experienced coder can tell me why it is wro...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, but there are a lot of other things that also matters like the CP... (by Peter87)
Tutorial Books- which one, and the best way forward?

All, I have recently come back to coding after a short break, but i can remember barely anything! I am tired of using thenewboston videos because they are ...
[4 replies] Last: well Right now i am reading a book in pdf called C++ a beguinner's gui... (by roxmate)
what is the best way to prompt the user again after some conditions have met

Here is a simple drinks machine programm. It basically consists in the user selecting a drink that it's presented, if the user selects correctly the number repr...
[5 replies] Last: oh... well i thought that might have been a good idea, yeh but i see t... (by roxmate)
Space causes problems in a string! Why?

Hi there, I'm working on a small XOR-Encryption program that's based on this [ http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/38516/ ] article. #include <i...
[4 replies] Last: kk, tyvm :) (by ARMinius)
How to write this code?

thanks
[5 replies] Last: You don't need to use arrays for this problem. You can perform the req... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
Help with Constructors

[2 replies] Last: - What exactly do you expect us to do about your Professor not liking ... (by thejman250)
Global arrays.

I currently have multiple functions that use globally declared arrays in my code. I want to turn them so that arrays are no longer globally declared, but inste...
[3 replies] Last: - I suggest you simply define the arrays in main, and pass them as arg... (by thejman250)
Help in repeating.

Here's the thing: I want to repeat this problem, for example: "Press any key ranging from 1 ~ 5" I input 6, which is greater than 5, from the gi...
[5 replies] Last: - Try this: double b; do { cout<<"enter a number from 1-5"<<endl... (by thejman250)
Help about this.

It's me again. :| This is the only error I need to fix. FIRST RUN. Start: cout << "Enter number "; cin.getline (idnum,49); cout << "En...
[2 replies] Last: Where is it? (by Blesswind)
by high
Enter by keyboard instead of command line arguments?

Actually the below program is for Dispersal Algorithm called Rabin-IDA; this algorithm divided the data into N pieces and then recombine it from M pieces (such ...
[4 replies] Last: How I can exchange argc == 3 and argc == 2 to enter file name ? i ... (by high)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 3435363738... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.