General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 28)

by dahin
How can I run OpenCV program?

I am trying to run an OpenCV program from command line, but it gave error like "The program can`t start because opencv_220d.dll is missing from your computer." ...
[3 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
really lost on this one issue of classes

in this program i have a class set up to gather a craigslist style post from a user and save all the information to different arrays within the class (which is ...
[3 replies] Last: my question is how to reference one classes private members while in ... (by mutexe)
Undeclared indentifiers

Could of sworn that i decalred x and n however c++ seems to think otherwise... code below: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <cstring> #in...
[5 replies] Last: As xismn said, you're using a variable called x in main, but you hav... (by MikeyBoy)
Ambiguous Permutations Problem

Consider the following question: http://www.spoj.com/problems/PERMUT2/ The code that I've written is: #include<iostream> #include<vector> using std::c...
[4 replies] Last: your code still isn't very good. Any Suggestions for Improvement?... (by ChosenTorture)
pointer problems

hey guys. So im supposed to... 1. Create a small program with vector of pointers to Employee objects. 2. ask user how many employee objects they want 3. cre...
[8 replies] Last: Hey MikeyBoy, so what you're saying is //THIS Employee one(name, s... (by MikeyBoy)
help for doing this program

write a c++ program that first reads an arbitrary number of student record in a subject such as name student no. quiz 1 quiz 2 quiz 3 and compute their average ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for "care" its my school assignment, I don't know how to make a... (by itsfred)
Fibonacci Series Help (Period Problem)

Hey everyone, I was asked to write a code that has the user input a number and then the computer calculates it for the Fibonacci series. The output should b...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { double num... (by debanka)
by zeak
How to make bool and void in board??

void(..) bool(..) Direct to the board . Help.
[7 replies] Last: It's better not to edit our delete questions posted on the forums beca... (by kbw)
Sorting

Hi, Can anyone please tell me the idea behind this question, . Write a C program to convert the following expression : (300+23)*(43-21)/(84+7) where the given...
[1 reply] : this gonna help you http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2bxt6kc4%... (by joneele)
Can anyone help with this error?

Here's what I have: 1 #include <iostream> 2 #include <cmath> 3 4 using namespace std; 5 6 7 class Fraction{ 8 private: 9 int nu...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you!! I don't know why I didn't figure that out... so obvious! l... (by jdowning)
SDL keypress not detected until key is pressed multiple times

I am trying to make a very simple game engine (sort of) as a learning experience and I've gotten everything working fine right now, although there's a lot I hav...
[no replies]
Coin program not taking in amount of cents in input

I'm currently working on a program to take the user's input as DDDD.CC and then converting it to the least amount of coins using quarters, dimes, nickels, and p...
[6 replies] Last: Wow. Cire Got it on the spot! Thank you so much for that. Now I know w... (by closed account LEwpfSEw)
Struct coinbox, make change for input

I need help in writing the function that makes change for an input number. Input a bunch of quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies, then in MAKE_CHANGE the amount pe...
[1 reply] : #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using namespace std; struct ... (by joneele)
by xismn
CXX0030 : Error : Expression cannot be evaluated.

Howdy, Can someone please explain this run-time error I'm getting? I'm too stupid to know what's going on. Also, please provide an alternative method to what ...
[2 replies] Last: I did some more testing, and it appears as if this is something only I... (by xismn)
Trying to output a letter with *?

I'm working on a project where I'm supposed to take in a letter like "A" and output this instead: 0***0 *000* ***** *000* *000* using a grid for ...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> using std:... (by joneele)
by revals
loops and temp

I need to represent each inputted amount of rainfall into a graph like this.. how would I do this with loops?
[5 replies] Last: ok lets see what you can do by research: here's a starter use #inc... (by greenleaf800073)
Help Please!!!! im stuck :/

Okay so heres what i have to do --->Program 4c: Second iteration Design and implement the stub functions length_to_metric, length_to_us, weight_to_metric, a...
[8 replies] Last: You need to return value. <- period (by greenleaf800073)
Confused

Hi programmers when we write i++ it means i = i+1 right but watch here int main() { int z = 45; int x = 0; x = z++; cout<<x<<'\t'...
[4 replies] Last: Yup (by greenleaf800073)
C++ Memory error - free() invalid next size (fast) and thrown an exception SIGABRT

My program mycpp.c throws memory error,i think this error has been raised due to overwrite the object pointer but i couldn't trace out root cause of the error...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks kbw 1.But seriously, what do you think this does? I have an... (by dany2704)
NetBeans + Boost + Cygwin_4.x

I'm starting studies with C++ and need to create a project that uses threads. My big problem is that I can't configure the boost library. I always get the sa...
[2 replies] Last: have you tried #include "boost\thread.hpp" (by joneele)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 2627282930... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.