General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 23)

Defining cin, cout, endl, and ;

Alright, I've made a few post in the last few days because my professor is giving us some ridiculous stuff for our midterm. I've done really well so far this se...
[12 replies] Last: yes ur right. i didnt think of that. is it the for loop (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
by cod3x
gettin some error and dont give me s**t about the header files :D

getting some problem in constructors can u givme an example program in copying of constructors
[5 replies] Last: ur awesome :D (by cod3x)
by Jp P
Am I crazy?

So I was reading the boards one day and I saw a helpful tip when dealing with cstrings #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { char* ...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks naraku, definitely found my backup plan. Ne i'm not sure what y... (by Jp P)
recursive functions

can someone help me please! i want to write a C++ program which can show this as an out put: **** *** ** * * ** *** ****
[3 replies] Last: Well in your code you are setting n in DisplayLine(...) to 0 from the ... (by ajh32)
Qt QMYSQL create table problem

Hi there!!! I have created simple Qt program which needs to connect to the MySql database and create one simple table. It looks like this: #include <QtGui/QApp...
[no replies]
by Rorita
I have problem with this code it unable to run, can u help 4 check the problem ?

This is the question: Write C++ Console Application to calculate and display the average CGPA of 10 students with the following requirements. Your program ...
[4 replies] Last: By looking at your program, your file operations are not standard, and... (by SirSmilesaLot)
by dahin
Question about histogram output.

I have following code to create histogram, but it gave wrong output. In the program input_vector read 100 double numbers. I want to create a histogram with bin ...
[4 replies] Last: I am using OpenCV library. "images – Source arrays. They all should ... (by dahin)
SerializationSupportInC++

Does C++ support Serilization like JAVA, how can i make my class Serilizable? it would be great if someone can explain with code snippets.
[no replies]
Default construtor

Hi, Is there any difference between the 2 creation objects in the main() ? I mean what does the compiler do with those 2 options, do they have the same assembl...
[4 replies] Last: @JLBorges (Even though the copy would be elided). To make it more ... (by vlad from moscow)
c++ Object and classes . Problems with declaration of variable using user defined type

Hello everyone, i am getting a compilation error from the code below. It is when i am naming a variable with my user defined type. Can anyone hint me on how to ...
[4 replies] Last: If at least one constructor was declared explicitly the compiler will ... (by vlad from moscow)
Need HELP! *Please :)*

So, ive been working on this program for a couple of weeks for my csc 250 class. After turning in a broken program my teacher is alowing me to make up half of t...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, you can send private message to me :) (by osgwsy)
Indexes in an array to reference! HELP!

im using a for loop to find the index values of the tied high scores and store them into string list then reference list in the second for loop to output it to ...
[1 reply] : You mean something like the following? (Untested code.) void printHi... (by cire)
Call by reference?

I think im misunderstanding call by reference? All I need is for score_goals in the header file, when called in main to take the value of int goals and add ...
[2 replies] Last: You may safely ignore joneele's post as it is completely inaccurate. ... (by cire)
Declaring an array to be string?

I'm writing this program that basically interprets the rottentomatoes website. I am however having a problem declaring if it is rotten or fresh according to the...
[1 reply] : In your function RatingToString: The string 'rank' is only declared o... (by Machtl)
Convert DIB handler to memory stream

Hi, How can I convert DIB handle to memory stream? Please give me any samples Thanks Kannan
[no replies]
by ishche
abstract class error

The program allows user to choose the implementation( Array-based or LikedList) and then test ADT member functions. There are 3 files: -ABCList.hpp Abstr...
[1 reply] : You have a pure virtual member function that's making your class abstr... (by ne555)
Use sprintf and wsprintf togheter

Hello, i am using sprintf and wsprintf (i set the settings to multibytes) i get following error by compiling: error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbo...
[5 replies] Last: OK, if you have both files included, then you might need to specify mo... (by TheIdeasMan)
"HELP" I have until tuesday to get this program done for instructure.

I need to implement a C++ program that asks the user for four floating-point numbers. The program should then calculate the average using two different function...
[4 replies] Last: No problem. This one works, though I think you get a warning which can... (by BinaryGeek)
Cannot figure out how to use one function's output in another.

In my code the cout phrase is supposed to give me an angle in degrees. no matter which 2 points i enter in, it always outputs the angle between them to be 57. T...
[2 replies] Last: All your non void prototype functions return an int type. Is this what... (by buffbill)
by mary2
A program that, given a month and a year, outputs a calendar for that month

i need help, been trying to figure this out. i am beginner in c++ , i need to write a programm that out ouputs a calender for a month when given a month and yea...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you everyone for your contribution, i really appreciate, am work... (by mary2)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 2122232425... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.