General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 11)

by gs1131
asdf

asf
[3 replies] Last: If you are a beginner, then using a vector will be a lot easier. http... (by kempofighter)
HEEEEELLLLPPP!

Does anyone have any examples of a c++ program that uses recursion to find the longest increasing sequence from a grid in a file. Like 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16...
[1 reply] : http://libraryofcprograms.blogspot.com/2013/02/recursion-smallest-elem... (by Rehan FASTian)
Why cant dynamically allocated variables be named???

I understand why you cant define them but why cant you name them. Or is it that you must always define them in order to name them? Why do I have to always...
[1 reply] : duplicate. See beginners forum for answer. (by kempofighter)
by Tony7
Im new here, i need help. :(

Im new learning C++ and ive been given the job to create a project and i have some short idea in how to do it, but not at all sure to complete it. The project g...
[4 replies] Last: Shouldn't you figure that one out? Or that information given to you by... (by Olysold)
Finding Lowest/Highest in Multi-dimensional Array

I have this multi-dimensional array. There are 12 rows, each represents the months, and 2 columns, the 1st column represents the lowest temperature and the 2nd ...
[10 replies] Last: @MiiNiPaa Wow! I was so focused on the function it self that I complet... (by danielmtnz)
Using arrays to store data.

Can anyone help me start writing a program to store some information and then have it recalled. I would like to be able to store a list of the video games I own...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { cout<<"I ... (by Chriscpp)
Complex number

Plz I need the solution, I know I'm not supposed to be getting the solution with no effort but the due date of the assignment is tomorrow and i need help, and I...
[1 reply] : Check this out: http://cplusplus.com/reference/complex/complex/ cla... (by Stewbond)
by tmlee2
C++ Program to extract numbers from a file that is always updating with new data

Hey guys, I need help or any ideas on how to write a C or C++ program that extracts certain numbers out of a section after the 4, 5 and 6 space. For Example: ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your reply, the strtok function looks perfect for what I... (by tmlee2)
number pattern problem?

Hello Guys; I wrote a pattern program so the output would come like this: 1 2 3 ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks guys. (by frank1234)
destructors

Just wondering about the use of destructors. Eg: file: mainclass.h class name { public: name(); ~name(); int remove...
[14 replies] Last: Thank You everyone. That really helped! (by geeksquad007)
Pixel Rotation and INT truncation

I'm having a problem with a functions I wrote to rotate a coordinate (x,y) around the origin. I use this to draw an Equilateral triangle that I want to use ...
[no replies]
Flocking/Swarming Algorithm help

I'm trying to implement the flocking algorithm in C++. All the tutorials I've visited are full of dead links or old information so aren't helping :/ I've t...
[5 replies] Last: Maybe: for ( int i=0 ; i < swarm.size()-1; ++i ) for ( int j = i+... (by cire)
Reading data from .txt file

Hi, I am trying to read an array values from Tmin.txt file. I take array size from user viz. number of raw & column and then, read the following data from Tmi...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks Sharmaji, It worked. I am just a beginner in c++. (by pratras)
C++ philosophy

Can someone cite a site (sorry) giving some high-level design examples of how to "think about" good design when creating components and classes for a system? ...
[2 replies] Last: You may want to get answers to the following questions (and more): - W... (by tcs)
by nunks
C string and c++ string doubt

Hello guys im trying to make a project where i need to create a function that if lets imagine the file 000.txt exists then create 001.txt to store data and so f...
[2 replies] Last: thanks a lot it worked out!! :D (by nunks)
by Popanu
Void function problem, confusion, etc.

I'm trying to complete a void function problem, but I'm having difficulty. Here's the problem: I have two variables, pattern_type and pattern_size. pattern_t...
[19 replies] Last: case 1: if (i == j) cout << '$'; else cout << ' '; T... (by Popanu)
Net Beans Help

i need help setting up netbans. i have set up mingw but it will not use mingw32-make.
[no replies]
Object Initialization List Execution Sequence ...

I have a composite object (Easy_Motor) that uses an initialization list to initialize 2 objects when the composite object constructor is executed. Here's t...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you very much. (by SeaLyons)
incidence list

wht is meant by incidence list ?
[2 replies] Last: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidence_list (by mutexe)
Can anyone help me to make this program?

1. Write a program that accepts a Float value and print integer part only (Apply type casting) 2. Write a program that converts days to months and days
[3 replies] Last: We're not going to write the program for you. We're not a homework-wr... (by MikeyBoy)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 910111213... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.