General C++ Programming - June 2019 (Page 4)

by Borneq
How organize these code ?

I am planning use boost or Qt library. Not both in one compilation but both in one repository: C++ files will categorized: 1. Files related to boost - iteration...
[no replies]
Balance returning negative ammount

Hello Everyone! I have this homework on school where i have to create a ATM machine and users have to register and login. I created the login and register menu...
[2 replies] Last: it can be made to work with weird variable name usage, but it would be... (by jonnin)
Problem in c++

who can help me ? how to solve it ? An enterprise that manufactures food (butter, marmalade, oil, etc.) has an amount S for the manufacture of certain pro...
[2 replies] Last: Indeed. maximum amount Amount of what? If you can make 1 kg of A but... (by keskiverto)
by vardin
problem in overloading constructors

#include <iostream> #include<cstring> using namespace std; class student { protected: char* pszName; int nID; double dGrade; int nS...
[1 reply] : The problem is that you named the variable the same as the class. Thi... (by Peter87)
All variations of if statements

Not sure if there's a name or process for this. Looked around and I'd couldn't really find what I was looking for. I'd like to test multiple if statements and a...
[10 replies] Last: Well in that case: Awful code, I was able to understand it way too qui... (by Ganado)
Deleting variables

Hello! I have heard that when a C++ program terminates, all the memory is freed, even the heap allocated one, but I have also heard that any memory you allocate...
[5 replies] Last: if you are new to pointers or paranoid (you probably should be) then a... (by jonnin)
Fibonacci Word Fractal

I saw this topic: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/254904/ And decided to make a fractal from it... You'll need to include "vector". I'm not very good on ...
[6 replies] Last: You guys are amazing, I'm very gladly, thanks! I couldn't imagine so m... (by SophiaCristina)
Code, need help with optimization

Hello everybody! I am new here, therefore, I would like to apologize if I posted my issue into the wrong forum section. I have made a program. I called it "...
[14 replies] Last: Some people... can't be pleased :P TRUTH! Indeed, Stroustrup wrot... (by Niccolo)
by Dmytro
As a workout and for fun compile wxWidgets in cygwin.

Good wishes to all. I want to compile wxWidgets, it's also a great exercise. Help in understanding, I want the right approach I pump! cd F:\wxWidgets\wxWidg...
[2 replies] Last: I don't know what the error means either, all I can say is that when b... (by Ganado)
Strange behavior when multithreading using wxWidgets

There are 2 threads in my application - one UI, and the second is updating some data. The class of the second thread inherits the wxThread class, and has some v...
[6 replies] Last: The problem was solved... I was looking for a problem where there is n... (by congard)
by Dmytro
cygwin correct setup great full installation and proper usage features

Respect deep joyfully express universal! Installed on the new cygwin disk; I try to compile ie actually test, I play Дмитро@Komp /cygdrive/f/HeloWorld $ ...
[12 replies] Last: Let me have a code in my computer that lies in unknown places. And I w... (by Dmytro)
Making rpg rooms(urgent help!please)

#include <iostream> using namespace std; class Hero{ public: int Lrow; int Lcol; }; class Room{ public: // available directions: bool North; ...
[2 replies] Last: @YeetParadox Put the following function just before int main(): void... (by lastchance)
Need help with ARRAY

Can somebody explain the logic that why am I having following output for the typed code? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { ...
[4 replies] Last: @ Repeater Thanks dear..that is exactly the answer I was looking for... (by zarrar12)
by Kiyani
Assistance with Fibonacci words

Hello I'm trying to solve the Fibonacci word problem, I can't enter number greater than 41 because string size limit. Can someone give me suggestions? Thanks. ...
[12 replies] Last: I don't think such a scheme will gain much. How do you define gain ... (by MikeStgt)
Need help with FOR loop

I am encountering a difference in the serial number of the result. Could not figure it out why it is going like that. Please explain if you figure out the logic...
[6 replies] Last: @dutch Thanks dear.. (by zarrar12)
Running The race HElp!

Hi guys, this is not showing the second place!! #include<iostream> #include<string> #include<iomanip> #include<cmath> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[1 reply] : First, please use code tags when posting code. See: http://www.cpluspl... (by keskiverto)
C++ Loop help to restart to beginning of program

I apologize for the redundancy, as I am new to C++ and I am sure it has been answered before. I am asking in the console application if they need to re-pick the...
[6 replies] Last: @kasper22, some of these are probably intended for you to look up. Fo... (by Niccolo)
Does anyone know what is wrong here

#include<iostream> using namespace std; struct datum{ int dan; int mjesec; int godina; Datum() {} datum(int d, int m, int g){ d...
[1 reply] : Caps. Names are case sensitive. You struct is datum. You have a con... (by Niccolo)
Undefined references

I am writing a program that utilizes a linked list class I am developing and when I compile it no compiler errors are thrown but I get these linker errors: /...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! I completely forgot that templates make linking more compli... (by vaderboi)
Unhandled exception

So i`m trying to create a window but getting error. Can someone help me with some advices? CreateWnd: BOOL WindowWrap::CreateWnd(LPCTSTR szCaption, HINSTANC...
[4 replies] Last: I went to your github project page trying to download it and debug, bu... (by malibor)
June 2019 Pages: 12345
  Archived months: [may2019] [jul2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.