General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 23)

undeclared?

In the insert part, it does not give an error about currentSize but why does it give this error in deletemin function? The error is; 1>d:\game\reversi\reve...
[4 replies] Last: You are right, thanks. (by genclik27)
run time code

hello every body would you please help me with this problem? there is a big confusing question in my mind about running c++ codes in run time !!! how we ...
[1 reply] : I don't know much about angelscript or python, but LUA can handle clas... (by Stewbond)
vector in vector print

Hello I have problem with print a vector. Could you help me ? HERE IS CODE - > print == wyswietl #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <vect...
[1 reply] : Please do not show all your long code listing. Say what is the problem... (by vlad from moscow)
by Isdsar
Array problem

Hello! I am trying to find a way to do something like this: input: 3 4 7 4 3 3 7 output: 3 4 7 So what I am trying to do is from an array of integers to t...
[8 replies] Last: If to use sorting then the algorithm is following. 1). You copy the o... (by vlad from moscow)
by Smac89
Splitting first and last names from string

The following code shows bad memory access error (segmentation fault) when I run it. It does this right after it asks for name and the user has entered it. Help...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the replies. Yes it works now (by Smac89)
Abstract class

Dear All, I want to create a base class where the arguments of the member function is not known and is known only by the derived class. The number of argu...
[3 replies] Last: You cannot call a virtual function if the argument types do not match.... (by pogrady)
by unid87
how to check if input is integer ?

Hi. I have an assignment to do..i have done it..but i need to do one more thing. Things sound like this: user inputs 6 integers program needs to check them if...
[3 replies] Last: thank you for your help but I need to implement it in my source code ... (by unid87)
Check if failed to allocate memory

what i want to do is if memory allocation fails it display a message shown in the example but its not working vehiptr = new VEHICLE ; if(vehiptr == 0) ...
[18 replies] Last: Using std::nothrow to avoid exception handling is also an option: http... (by closed account 3TXyhbRD)
I'm confused

Hello, I'm a C++ newbie, I've done some small guided Arduino projects in the past and I decided to step up my game a bit, I'm working on a temperature controlle...
[2 replies] Last: Ah crap I completely forgot about that reference page, thanks for the ... (by Theidiot)
Multiple Assignment

I know that c++ allows for statements like int a, b, c; a = b = c = 10; but is there a way that I can turn a += 5; b += 5; c += 5; into one lin...
[14 replies] Last: That's a possibility. And if you know that all of the variables you w... (by MikeyBoy)
playing an audio file via C++

i have a audio file that i want to play via C+. please tell me how to do it.
[4 replies] Last: thanks modoran! i am gonna check out the bass library! (by closed account NwvkoG1T)
by appy96
significance of 'this'

What is the significance of 'this' in : file.write((char*)&this,sizeof(class));
[10 replies] Last: Thanks guys (by majidkamali1370)
by zawcpp
linking a 3rd party library

I am trying to add in a few 3rd party libraries to an existing project solution. I have no source code or knowledge on how the libraries were built (i.e. what r...
[2 replies] Last: Have you tried adding the library to your libraries path? Then compili... (by Smac89)
by Tazzy
Task C++

Hello people I have only a little problem with this task. I think I have solved the rask right but I am not sure perhaps all experts here can help me: Tas...
[7 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void merge(double *b,int p,... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
Read File with comma and Bar seperators Output in Console.

Hello everyone, I have a file named "A6.txt" inside it has this code: April Joe, 1, SUPER DUPER ULTRA SECRET, 02031982| Matthews Jocob, 2, TOP SECRET, 1...
[4 replies] Last: /* Made by usandfriends */ #include <cstdio> main() { FILE *... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
Sorting Array

I'm writing a program that asks the user for a series of numbers, prints them back out, and then sorts them. I have it doing that already, it is sorted and ever...
[6 replies] Last: @Smac89 I specified this : && digits[g+1] != '\0' in the condition. W... (by vlad from moscow)
Large Datatype

Does a datatype exist in C++ which can store the value of 100^100 ?? I find it a big limitation in C++..the inability to store large values by variables !!! ...
[2 replies] Last: Try linux :D There are 2 commands in most linux shells that can do la... (by Smac89)
Numbers in text file problem

Hi guys.I need to copy data from one text file to another.This is how data in file looks like: 2 -3 8 5 0 3 5 1 2 -2 3 1 7 6 5 -3 15 0 1 I succesful...
[3 replies] Last: Try using fgetc(), fscanf(), sscanf(), fgets(). These all work for rea... (by Smac89)
idk what is it

// Accepts a year // Returns 0 if it is NOT a leap year // Returns 1 if it IS a leap year // Returns 2 if it is out of bounds int is_leapYear(int year) { if ...
[6 replies] Last: I removed the original post via Report. Someone edited to contain only... (by closed account 3TXyhbRD)
by Dannie
Need help with standard deviation function. Something seems to be wrong with the SD value once I run the program

#include<iostream> #include<iomanip> #include <cmath> #include<vector> #include<algorithm> #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> double Mean (int , in...
[9 replies] Last: Now mark thread as solved (by Smac89)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 2122232425... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.