General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 16)

Allegro 5 Issue

Hi. I've just started learning the basics of this, and made my first progarm in Allegro 5. I have been running this code with different values, and almost each ...
[7 replies] Last: I'm going to check that, but a little later. I have some other things ... (by jumper007)
by arms4
check wrong input data!

Hi, i'm making a for loop for a mini game which required the user to enter the input number.Let say if the user accidently entered a character instead of intege...
[1 reply] : You could read in the input as a character string, then have your prog... (by Ogoyant)
VGA VRAM manipulation for graphics modes?

I'm trying to find the errors in my emulation of VGA VRAM concerning graphics modes. Anybody knows what goes wrong? (I'm testing it by doing plotting of all col...
[1 reply] : Continued: //SVGA color support union { struct { union { st... (by superfury)
Combine RGB(A) pixels into one?

I have a buffer which has a virtual width of 1024 pixels with virtual height 768 pixels (actual width stored in GPU.GPU_screenxsize, height in GPU.GPU_screenysi...
[7 replies] Last: @NGen: I'm using software rendering because I'm not that familiar wit... (by superfury)
Plzz help.

Idn how to solve some questions. i need to do them in c++ and i have no idea how to do it 1): write program to c++ to read three numbers from keyboard a...
[7 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <cmath> #include <stri... (by thashiznitov)
how to solve

[quote=Problem Statment]Given an NxN grid of integers, you are allowed to choose only on integer per row and column. Choose N integers according to the above ru...
[2 replies] Last: @cahphoenix thank you so much. (by Script Coder)
how to access the vector of queues in two functions

hi i have the following code which will find the minimum size queue among a vector of queues and the minimimum size queue will enqueue(push) the int std::ve...
[1 reply] : void dequeue() { std::size_t size = q.size(); for( i=0; i<size; i++... (by Rahul kumar S)
c++ program running difficulty

I am facing running problems in the following programmes kindly give some solutions.I will be very grateful.These 6 programmes are to be submitted soon: 1) ...
[1 reply] : Please, use code tags. Specify, what is the problem with each program.... (by MiiNiPaa)
3d (cross platform) game with C++

Hi. I`m learning C++. I want to make a 3d (cross platform) game with C++. I have experience in VISUAL BASIC, HTML, CSS too. One of my questions:Do I need to kno...
[1 reply] : Opengl and directx api's are a bit low level so it is even tideous to ... (by a k n)
C++ Loop not working user input

Some of my loop is not working. How messed up is this code... Please someone help. Commented non working code // ADIT.cpp : Defines the entry point for the ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both very much (by GibsonJunk)
OPEN GL AND FRACTALS

Where can I learn how to make fractals with opengl?
[1 reply] : http://plus.maths.org/content/os/issue9/features/mandelbrot/index Thi... (by ascii)
Constant declaration in function

can somebody tell me the difference between: const int testFunction() & int testFunction() const
[3 replies] Last: Not having the function body, it's impossible to say what the function... (by cire)
my program doesnot execute gets(temp->name);line

#include <iostream.h> #include <stdio.h> using namespace std; struct st{ int a; char name ; }; void add(void){ st *temp=new st; cout<<"Enter Your Name:...
[2 replies] Last: Or you can also use scanf (by Smac89)
please help

i'm new to this program C++. write a program that reads an integer and breaks it into a sequence of individual digits. for example the input 16384 is display...
[6 replies] Last: I'm using visual studio 2010 for my class It should compile then. Yo... (by Branflakes91093)
by hbkmad
Corrupted stack

Hi. The next code will do this: In the matrix a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p it finds all 3 character words that can be done by starting first from...
[9 replies] Last: Yet another reason not to use those "magic numbers". If you used a con... (by jlb)
While Arrays / Memory Arrays

what you want exactly? and how about highlighting your code for understanding the issue?
[no replies]
Rand Array Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Just run a loop through each of the indexes in the guessarray and assign 'M' to them randomly.
[2 replies] Last: Brilliant thanks! :D (by cwaddell)
combined use of = and ==?

_is_checksum_term = c == '*'; The above line has me confused. Is there some reason why this would be written this way? bool TinyGPS::encode(char c) { ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. That answers the question very well. (by esepich)
Undefined reference to a function

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I just started learning C++ today, so cut me some slack please :). The error is this: ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! Haha wow I must have missed the lack of an l. (by MaxwellG)
C++ and COM+ API

Hi guys, I'm pretty much a noob so I'll try to lay out my problem as plainly as possible. I have an API installed on my Client computer that allows me t...
[no replies]
January 2013 Pages: 1... 1415161718... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.