General C++ Programming - February 2016 (Page 17)

Looking for some valuable help

Hello guys, I am new to C++ and a complete novice. I have no clue what I am doing but have attempted to make the following Loan Calculator using Classes and Obj...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry, I am new, please forgive me. I will edit the code straight away... (by miles123v)
At last i got this 2D vector of struct syntax in C++.

Kindly help to visualize how i will make the database (like an excel worksheet) using this declaration i have just found out. Refer to this site where i got th...
[1 reply] : Kindly help to visualize how i will make the database Kindly use cod... (by TarikNeaj)
Pointer Being Freed Was Not Allocated Error!

Hi there, I have a program which creates a stack of doubles. in my test driver I needed to create another stack and copy the first one into it. if I do the 6 ...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you so much y'all!!! Everything works perfectly now and I am a h... (by Crthomas)
Given a full name in a string, how do I output the first, last, and middle names without using an array?

Hi, I'm taking an Intro to Programming course, even though I already have some C-style programming experience. One of our homework assignments is to take...
[2 replies] Last: I would like to learn about this. Mooman, kindly elaborate on the fin... (by Mwangi Elijah)
Array issues

I am writing a project in C++ (college entry level), where i need to define an array with 5 items - I then need to populate the array with a list of static vari...
[6 replies] Last: finally finished it 20 minutes before it was due, thanks a ton guys! y... (by Sparrow17)
C++ Highest and Lowest array value.

This is what I'm required to write: "Write a program that allows the user to enter seven double values representing store sales for each day of one week. After ...
[4 replies] Last: I've solved that problem on my computer by including <limits.h> . Als... (by naaissus)
attribute for culture class

i am creating a culture class, other than entrance fee,name,what attributes and members function can i add on? do i need set and return functions?
[3 replies] Last: why should i listen toa u (by mike9407)
Airplane Reservation Seat

How can I make my code like this? 1A 1B 1C 1D 2A 2B 2C 2D 3A 3B 3C 3D 4A 4B 4C 4D 5...
[3 replies] Last: You're very welcome :) (by TarikNeaj)
Debugger stopping constantly at __cxa_throw() during execution

IDE: Code::Blocks Debugger: GDB OS: Linux Mint 64-bit ( 17.3 'Rosa' ) Hello all! I'm using the Assimp library to load a Blender Model into OpenGL. All ...
[5 replies] Last: @TheIdeasMan Sorry, I though OpenGL was for Windows only, like in ter... (by RUNNER PRO AGARIO)
Filling a dynamically allocated array with values/strings

I need to write a program that dynamically allocates an array of a size input by the user and fill it with std::strings. It has to then sort the array. So I w...
[8 replies] Last: So even though function fillArray() doesn't return anything, it still ... (by DragonOsman)
Roman Numeral Help

I need to be able to sum Roman numerals in the most simple way, not necessarily proper numerals. Somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong. #include <iost...
[3 replies] Last: It doesn't even compile. To convert Roman→decimal, I recommend the ... (by Duthomhas)
Can anyone answer why both if statement run?

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { float area; float triangle; float base; float height; ...
[4 replies] Last: There are two ways to avoid this problem. 1. Listen to your compiler.... (by Thomas1965)
Debugging Help!! Pointers in Arrays

So My program runs great in Xcode, but when Transferred to Visual Studio it dies(Says it can't find the file to run it.). Can anyone see what's wrong with my c...
[3 replies] Last: Tarik, That was the issue. Thanks! (by StoriesOfRen)
Getting website source code using cURL

hello , i want to get website HTML code. the code i am using is #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <curl/curl.h> #include ...
[no replies]
How to use stdafx.h?

How do I use stdafx.h in VS in such a way that I can still also use iostream? I don't really want to use it since it'd reduce modularity and reusability in my ...
[4 replies] Last: You're welcome! (by RUNNER PRO AGARIO)
time complexicity problem in the code

#include "bits/stdc++.h" #include <stdlib.h> using namespace std; int compare (const void * a, const void * b) { return ( *(int*)a - *(int*)b ); }...
[3 replies] Last: @Duoas . Thanks for the idea :) I solved it . (by samarth123)
Need help with calendar

this is my output for the first 3 month. For some reason this website moved all numbers to the left and I cant show exactly how my calendar looks like. The 1 is...
[4 replies] Last: thanks, will try. (by tango13)
Halp PLEASE !

Hy guys. I am new here and I need your help.Long story short I want to improve my efficiency at work and for that I want to write a small program in C++ , becau...
[2 replies] Last: I agree with @TarikNeaj on using Vectors instead of arrays. In many ca... (by RUNNER PRO AGARIO)
Run Time error! Vector subscript out of range

Not sure why this would be out of the range I made my vectors hold 8 elements. My comments in the code below give more description. Please help, if any more i...
[2 replies] Last: When you are writing code, end it with a tag (by RUNNER PRO AGARIO)
runtime error

#include "bits/stdc++.h" #include<stack> using namespace std; int main() { while(true) { int n; cin>>n; int a ; stack<int> st; if(n==0)break; el...
[5 replies] Last: Okk !!thanks for the advice @Moschops (by samarth123)
February 2016 Pages: 1... 1516171819... 21
  Archived months: [jan2016] [mar2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.