General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 42)

Need help with DLL!

I'm trying to make a basic DLL that holds OpenGL then port it to Java so I don't have to deal with the stupid JOGL junk. Anyway here is my code so far: main...
[no replies]
virtual topology design

can anyone send me the c++ code for virtual topology design in optical networks...i have tried mine but it is not working.can u plz help
[2 replies] Last: mine is too long...it doesn't fit within this text box..... kindly sha... (by nevetta)
by rouvis
manipulate a string into name of a variable?

Hello Everyone. I'm new to programming and I have some issue with my code: I'm not really sure how that thing is called so it's hard to google it; But I think...
[2 replies] Last: In c++, you can't use a string literal as a variable name unless you w... (by theranga)
Still stuck on trying to expand my program to add an overloaded function to handle floating point numbers

Hi, I'm stuck on the last part of my program. The directions are the following~ Expand the program to add an overloaded function to handle floating point...
[2 replies] Last: My code does not compile and I think I'm not declaring my function pr... (by cire)
Issue with adding a new record to an array

I'm having some issues with adding a record to my array. If anyone could take a look at the AddSong function to provide assistance, that would be appreciated. ...
[2 replies] Last: A description of the problem would be helpful. I can see two problems... (by toum)
Can anyone help with this program?

Hi I started to learn c++ and I really need help with this program. can anyone help or give me advice? Scenario: Kids these days! You are the new shift mana...
[2 replies] Last: Your next step is to divide the bill into change depending on how much... (by Elidor)
Could someone please take a look at why my function isn't compiling?

Hi, I'm quite stuck on this problem I'm having in my code. I'm pretty much following along on this tutorial for my computer science lab and I'm not sure what is...
[3 replies] Last: Do you still have the original line 19 - int a, aMax, aMin; - in you... (by JLBorges)
Look for pair of integer

Please help me out with this problem...... Given a sorted array of 5 integers and a target integer value, your program needs to print out all pairs of integers...
[5 replies] Last: Thank You Very very much for your help. i was finally was able to solv... (by gauravrpanta)
C++ HELP in character displaying from a string

hi, Im new here :) I want to input a string, say: abcdaa so, the program should output: a b c d In other words, the program will display each character ...
[13 replies] Last: > So I do not see a problem if the PC needs to display only latin lett... (by JLBorges)
Expanding Variadic Template Arguments in Lambda

I'm trying to expand a template + argument parameter list inside a lambda function like this: template <typename Class, typename ...Args> static void cre...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah I'm using GNU GCC, well I'll use the temporary solution for now; ... (by Bourgond Aries)
what is the primary expression in this case,

I am trying to use five functions in this program and it was working very well untill i introduced the functions into it but then it is saying missing primary e...
[2 replies] Last: I actually wanna run this program using five functions as defined belo... (by krishnavinayaka)
Communication to another computer tutorial

Hi guys, I am looking to broaden my C++ knowledge and was wondering if anyone knows of a noob tutorial for doing something simple like sending some text to ...
[3 replies] Last: Another great thing about programming is anything you can't do is just... (by randisking)
#define

what happens if i use #define abc uint8_t;
[1 reply] : all entries of abc will be replaced with uint8_t; (by MiiNiPaa)
liberary management

How to use liberary management inputs
[2 replies] Last: Are you trying to build a library? (by kbw)
by jaded7
operator overloading

suppose you have this snippet: ifstream fin("test.txt"); if(fin) // this operator { // stuff } How do I overload the opera...
[3 replies] Last: What are you trying to do? Do you want this: ifstream fin("test.t... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Phiru
How to use memcmp??

I have a vector has 10 structs called "st". Also, i created a st var named "myst" and it has many elements. (vector<st> myst) And to compare things, i...
[1 reply] : I got it. (by Phiru)
Power Function

I have a problem That im stuck on and looking for some help. The problem is: you need to write a program to calculate the area under a curve f(x) = 10x3 + 2...
[1 reply] : y = ((10 * pow(x, 3.0)) + (24 * pow(x, 2.0)) - (3 * x) + 8); change ... (by MiiNiPaa)
space complexity of a map

What would the worst, average and best case space complexity be for a data structure of type map<string, vector<int> > in big O notation? I'm parsing through ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for replying again, TheIdeasMan. It's just been so long since I... (by hopesfall)
by LB
C++11 - any built-in support for binary literals?

I've done some googling and as far as I can tell, I would have to write my own literal suffix operator to achieve a binary literal. I just wanted to check to be...
[4 replies] Last: In C++, it would have to be a suffix notation; something like 111010_... (by JLBorges)
jffjfh

write a program using one dimensional array that determines the highest value among the five values input.
[no replies]
February 2013 Pages: 1... 40414243
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.