General C++ Programming - December 2017 (Page 13)

Need help with Array please!

I'm working on an assignment and pretty much can't seem to solve this: Write a C++ program to search a 2D array and print the first and last names of all stu...
[1 reply] : Have you studied classes or structures yet? A simple structure would m... (by jlb)
Filling a matrix

I have a n×n matrix; All elements of this matrix is 0; I want to fill this matrix with n numbers of 1; One state for n=4 is below: 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 ...
[3 replies] Last: But it has repeating operation; I want to have number of this operati... (by lastchance)
Need help with ifstream and arrays

My txt file 1 2 3 4 5 Cheese cake 1 3 5 4 6 Spicy nugget 1 3 5 2 5 Beef Burger 1 3 5 1 3 Potato chips My code #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #includ...
[11 replies] Last: I thought i can use j as counters to store the values into array. Y... (by MikeyBoy)
stream's locale not getting imbued to POSIX

A stream's locale defaults to the classic "C" locale. I'm trying to change it to "POSIX", but it remains as "C". There is no run-time error, which means t...
[5 replies] Last: You are absolutely right. I had inadvertently continued to use the (d... (by SSteven)
by zesan
How to execute the whole code in windows platform ?

I am giving the repository link to look at the code because it is long code, the objective is written in the code, for educational purpose to corrupt Windows us...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for all the replies. @coder777 (6673) What prevents yo... (by zesan)
by zheung
How to skip columns in input.txt

My input txt file 1 2 3 4 5 6 New York 2 4 6 8 9 9 Los Angeles 1 2 3 4 5 6 Jersey City 1 2 4 5 6 2 Santa Monica Hi everyone, I need to store the number...
[4 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/getline/ (by keskiverto)
arrays and functions

Hi, i'm new here and i have this homework and i really need your help The following program asks the user to type 10 integers of an array and an integer V. T...
[2 replies] Last: read and understand the code you've been given, and learn from it. T... (by Chervil)
Tic Tac Toe Problem

#include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string> using namespace std; void GetMove(char ,int); void DisplayBoard(char board ,int i,int j){ ...
[1 reply] : The problem is that CheckMove(...) and GetMove(...) are calling each o... (by coder777)
by sry90
Adding things from vector to vector

So I have this vector called members and I want to add all the checkedOutItems from each element of members to the temp vector. I don't think what I'm doing is ...
[1 reply] : You have "members". Each member can have 0 or more "items". Each item ... (by keskiverto)
C++ text based adventure game using SDL

Hello, I've recently taken a class to learn c++. We have a project and I'm doing a choose your own adventure text based game. I have the code for the game alrea...
[2 replies] Last: Shouldn't your page have a reference to a bitmap or the filename of a ... (by Thomas1965)
C++ '2-3-4 Tree' converted to 'Black and White Tree'

C++ Help I am struggling with both '2-3-4 trees' and 'Red and Black Trees' currently and cant find a functioning example that converst a '2-3-4 Tree' into a ...
[no replies]
by Grumn
Tiled SDL 2D Tilemap Glitch

I have a simple openGL engine using SDL working. I'm not using any SDL_Image stuff, its all just openGL. I've made 2d tilemap levels with a .txt file before by ...
[2 replies] Last: I found the answer on GameDev's forums. The problem here was floating ... (by Grumn)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 111213
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.