General C++ Programming - December 2012 (Page 25)

Output is Incorrect

The output is either a 0 or a 1. Never outputs the correct answer, which is suppose to be the standard deviation of 4 values. Here is the code. Is my calculatio...
[1 reply] : You're passing score1 , score2 , score3 and score4 into input ... (by MikeyBoy)
Error Message

Hey there codies, I need some help understanding my error message. Here's the code: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <iomanip> #include ...
[1 reply] : On line 52, you declare a local variable money , which is an array of... (by MikeyBoy)
code errors

need some help with my code, eyes are getting crossed any help is appreceated ifndef H_listType #define H_listType #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> ...
[5 replies] Last: If you actually read your compiler errors, paying attention to the lin... (by MikeyBoy)
How to get classes to work with each other

This is for my final project. The last chapter we have read is an introductory to classes. Instruction for the project: This program will allow the user to ke...
[6 replies] Last: really think I'm making this too hard, because we haven't gotten to ... (by MikeyBoy)
Evaluate the expression

I don't understand this: evaluate the following expressions: a=18 % 16 | 5 & 8; b=18 | 16 % 5 | 8; c=18 & 16 % 5 & 8; d=18 | 16 | 5 | 8; Which one gives t...
[1 reply] : The % , & and | symbols are operators. Look them up in whatever ... (by MikeyBoy)
Exiting a loop too soon

Information: the function is supposed to print out multiple "sets" of users. Think of it as separate groups of friends, all interconnected within each group, bu...
[2 replies] Last: should if (queue.size()) current = queue ; Users .checked = true; ... (by Moooce)
pls help wit this c++ formula

A model to estimate the number of grams of a radioactive isotope left aftert years is given by this formula:remaining material = (original material) e-0.00012tU...
[no replies]
by jkfde
Array Help

I need to have the user enter five numbers and check to make sure none of them are the same. Here is my code: void userNumbers(int usernum ){ for (int i=0; i...
[3 replies] Last: just give u some concept. think over your self int number ; int i; ... (by Felicia123)
Interest rates.

Trying to write a program to calculate interest due. If the persons balance is below £1000 the interest is 2% if its over £1000 the interest is 5%. Need the p...
[5 replies] Last: edited. just add a == inside the if interestRate == 0.02 sometime t... (by Felicia123)
ANY one worked on A project and knows how to start one in codeblocks with Graphics?

ANY one worked on A project and knows how to start one in codeblocks with Graphics? cause i want to do a flight sim in C++
[5 replies] Last: alright, I am not sure what the BGI library is, but if you followed th... (by Jayhawker07)
linear search

i am beginner in c++ can i know how to make a linear search for an ordered list to find out small and 1st number in the list.though small and 1st number is same...
[no replies]
Last record is repeated two times

I am working with binary file in c++. I can write in the file but when i displaying the file content on the screen than the last record is displaying two times....
[1 reply] : > what is the problem. Guess: you are doing something like: while( ... (by JLBorges)
retrieving list of integers from file

i Have created file with 50000 integers of list now i need to retrieve the list can any body help me out please......... this is my piece of code for creation ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you :) (by kavi123)
by smelas
vectors, arrays

elements of the array: 1,2,4,10,12,14 array_size = 6 I want to find the max width between each numbers. I mean, the width between 1 and 2 is 2-1 = 1. In this...
[no replies]
php logic

hi, can i practice logic in programming, using php? or is it better to practice some exercises to develop logic using c++
[no replies]
Read 2d array from txt file

Hello. I have a problem. I have a huge txt file - 10.4 MB (13316 lines by 75 columns) that I have to read into an array. Values are separated by spaces, end ...
[8 replies] Last: I'd recommend using a debugger, so that you can see what values R , ... (by MikeyBoy)
Inhert from two diffrent files?

Is it possible to Inhert this class from my ObjectH.h file into my other header file's or cpp file? struct Vertex //Overloaded Vertex Structure { Vertex(...
[3 replies] Last: // Object.h #ifndef OBJ_H #define OBJ_H class Object { . . . }; #... (by TTT)
Recv blocking after select

Hi. What I'm fighting with is a recv call. This recv call is firmly conditioned by a FD_ISSET() call, along with its select. So basically after select() is run,...
[2 replies] Last: You can use select()/recv() with blocking sockets. Your problem is th... (by kbw)
by Kastis
Need help with this. Any suggestions?

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Telknyga { public: virtual ~Telknyga(); virtual void Show() = 0; }; cla...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/40071/#msg218019 http://cplus... (by ne555)
Writing to a file problem

Hi all, I have a problem writing to a file. I don't know where I'm wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My code is: #include <iostream> #include...
[10 replies] Last: whitenite1, thanks again for your replies. I tried the above code, it ... (by therry1)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 2324252627... 43
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.