General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 44)

by Tam93
Some help with a program.

Hey guys, I am currently really new to this and I am stuck on some programs and was wondering if anyone could help me with either or both of the program spe...
[no replies]
code error in window form app but n't in console app

hi please help me with my project! i write code for kinect camera, buid success when i used clr console application but i setup (pcl) like it in window form...
[5 replies] Last: The screen shot says, these are linking errors ? These should be fixed... (by writetonsharma)
by MM45MM
Help

I trying to understand polymorphism. Need some assistance in having the same character output to a window using visual studio 2012. So I would create a program ...
[4 replies] Last: Here is what I have so far, but I need to tweak it so there is an inpu... (by MM45MM)
If I already know C++, should I learn C?

Hello. I know C++ very well, and I was wondering what other languages could I learn? I already know Python, Ruby, HTML(5), XML, CSS(3), JavaScript, jQuery, PHP,...
[4 replies] Last: The C++ environment has a bit of baggage to support some of those wond... (by kbw)
by Joe412
file opening/checking file

allright this is my pseudo code i was trying to write in c++. As most of you probably noticed im a c style coder but im learning c++ step by step what im tryin...
[3 replies] Last: reply made to other thread (by SamuelAdams)
Finding duplicate in 2D Vector string

I want to find that whether the 2d Vector table having duplicate or not. I can see lot of programs for removing duplicates by using unique STL algorithm. Which ...
[1 reply] : If you want to avoid having duplicate entries in your STL container, t... (by ajh32)
by hiok
vector::data

Hey, I am having a weird output after the usage of vector::data: // Vector includes: [2, 3, 4, 5] vector<char>::iterator it; for(it = v.begin(); it != v.en...
[8 replies] Last: If vector::data is just for null terminated strings, then how would y... (by MikeyBoy)
accessing variables from another project

I have a Visual C++ solution file that contains 3 projects. i want to access the variables declared in a function in a project from a function in another projec...
[6 replies] Last: I want to access the variables and pointers like intraPredAngle, absAn... (by Abhilash)
by mary2
Need help with this pls!!!!!!!!!!!

A university has polled its students to determine which professors are most popular. The votes cast have been stored in a file. Each line of this file contains ...
[2 replies] Last: I would make a vector so that I can add profs. Read in every line, ... (by ARMinius)
by BasV
openMP nowait with 2 for loops

Hi everyone, I have a question about openMP: When I have two for loops like this: #pragma omp parallel { #pragma omp for default(none) nowait for (...
[no replies]
i/o streams

While the voter’s roll (file VotersRoll.dat) is processed, a new updated voters’ roll (another file called UpdatedVoters.dat) is created simultaneously. Tak...
[no replies]
XML Parser + Data binding

Hi! I want to take information from an XML document and make classes or structs of them. I've been looking a little at this: http://www.codesynthesis.com/proj...
[4 replies] Last: There's also gSoap: http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html I use th... (by Lodger)
failed string subscript out range

problem occur when string name is inserted.. getting error string subscript out of range when the 1st input pop out void checkProductNum(float prodNumber ,flo...
[14 replies] Last: Hmm. The operator>>() is overloaded to support string class strings. ... (by todricos)
by nunks
Extract txt to vector

Hi guys im trying to extract this 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 6 10 11 13 14 15 12 into a vector where the blank spa...
[1 reply] : #include <algorithm> #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #include ... (by Catfish3)
Reading only certain values from text file

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include<sstream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main () { string line,Rotationmatrix; ifstream...
[no replies]
Getting a char from a string

I have this problem that I don't know how to sort out. I have a feeling it's really simple, but I can't put my finger on what I'm doing wrong. #include <iost...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks I hadn't realized that it was a kyword. (by Gulopey)
Help with caesar cipher

Ok so I am currently working on a program that encrypts or decrypts text that is typed in by the user. I am currently having a problem with my program encryptin...
[3 replies] Last: yeah, I had exactly the same issue when I programmed a simple XOR-Encr... (by ARMinius)
Reading info from a file

I'm trying to read information from a file and put the data into vectors of its appropriate type. For example: the file will have an int ID, string firstname, ...
[8 replies] Last: dsff (by JustinCane)
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME!!

please help explain me what the meaning each line in this sricpt..?? #pragma hdrstop #pragma argsused #include <tchar.h> #include <stdio.h> #include ...
[4 replies] Last: You will need two variables "front" (old "top") and "back". For "front... (by MiiNiPaa)
Printing from a vector of structs

Hello, I'm trying to print values from a vector of a struct and I don't really know how to do that. Here is a simple code that I have for now to test how to ad...
[2 replies] Last: If you do not want to bother how many elements are contained in the ve... (by vlad from moscow)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 4243444546... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.