General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 31)

plzz help me

[2 replies] Last: i have no any Idea for this time... (by Williebem)
my program can't run. Please help

When I tried to run the program, it just crashes straight away. Could anyone please help me debug this? int SimpleAlgo3 (int &n, int &d, vector< vector<floa...
[2 replies] Last: erm.. basically i have a vector of vector of values. I am just compari... (by Euphoria)
I was wondering?

Are there any built in functions in Dev bloodshed C++ compiler, that play music?
[1 reply] : No. Google "OpenAL" or "FMod" (by Zaita)
SVG File Bar Graph

Hey guys. I am having a bit of an issue. I am writing a program to be output into an .svg file and it should look like a regular bar graph when I am through....
[no replies]
by ruk
Assigning values to arrays

I don't understand this warning that I'm getting. Here is the code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(int argc, char * argv ) { d...
[1 reply] : Initializer lists were added in latest version of C++ standard. You sh... (by MiiNiPaa)
by jizzah
Code to read data from a file... store, search and display using classes and arrays

A company uses two text files: one to store employees' details and another to log their sign in/out time. The details file - called \details.txt" has the fol...
[1 reply] : Please read.. A company ... (by jizzah)
OpenMP on Simple Factor

I am trying to implement OpenMP on the code that I have written below so that I can find the prime factor of very large numbers much faster than it currently is...
[no replies]
Some coding questions.

I am currently in the process of learning C++ (I started about a week ago), and the book I have been reading (Jumping into C++) asked me to create a code of whi...
[16 replies] Last: 100's prime factors are: 2, 2, 5, 5. 2+2+5+5 does not equal seven. ... (by cire)
Type casting

I find type casting to be very hard to grasp, I am not sure why. I understand how it works I suppose, but I find it hard to grasp why it would be needed in prog...
[2 replies] Last: Oh this is great news. Thanks LB, takes a ton of pressure off. (by topherpunch)
D3DXVECTOR3 related

std::ostream & operator <<( std::ostream & out, const D3DXVECTOR3 & vec) { out << "[" << vec.x << ", " << vec.y << ", " << vec.z << "]"; } The function a...
[1 reply] : Probably you misunderstood my reply. You actually had to copy-paste t... (by S G H)
Linking LibCurl - Help

Hi, I'm trying out this new library called LibCurl so I can get the HTML code from a website page. When I am trying to run a tutorial program, it gives me a bun...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks, did not see that. (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
Tile based game display

I have been writing a fairly simple turn based rpg game in c++ and at the moment it has a 2d integer array for the map, which I can display using periods for th...
[3 replies] Last: Instead of integers you use images. lol yep basically this also, o... (by huike)
by NRoth
C++ Tic Tac Toe AI Help!?

I am in a C++ programming class right now, and I'm stuck. I made a Tic Tac Toe game (as shown below) that needs two players..I would like to change this program...
[2 replies] Last: work on the game tree... for tic tac toe a game tree would be very sma... (by writetonsharma)
Matrix multiplication 3x3 for loops???

So basically I have to tell the user to input data and i use a for loop: for (i=0; i< 3; i++) cin >> p ,p , p ; now for the confusing part is, what do i...
[no replies]
Which object's draw is being called in case of pointer pointing to NULL?

http://liveworkspace.org/code/lDYbz$0 Which object's draw is being called?
[6 replies] Last: I never said it wasn't undefined - I guess what I meant was 'nothing b... (by LB)
Help me with malloc

I have a little problem. I have these three structures: typedef struct Author{ char firstName ; char lastName ; } Aythor; typedef struct Book{ ...
[8 replies] Last: Because my exercise (my teacher) wants to do it with malloc and reall... (by MikeyBoy)
3 Dimensional Arrays and Pointers

int a = { { {2,4}, {7,8}, {3,4} }, { {2,2}, {2,3}, {3,4} }; printf( "%u\n", a); printf( "%u\n", *a); printf( "%u\n", **a); ...
[4 replies] Last: Wow, thank you for the clear explanations, was very helpful. (by NorFredrik)
inputFile and 2d array issues

So the premise of my code is to read in a 2d array from a .txt. The array is a game board but the first two lines are what determine the size of the board. Afte...
[5 replies] Last: Then use std::vector instead of C-style arrays. They can be dynamical... (by MikeyBoy)
Storing data in a file

I am trying to store the Title, Artist, and date published of a list of CD's. I can't seem to be able to get it to print the list or not sure if it is actually ...
[2 replies] Last: or not sure if it is actually storing it you could open your text f... (by mutexe)
C++ HashTable

I'm new to C++ and this is my first time dealing with hash tables. I am doing this for a homework assignment. I believe that my insert function is not working p...
[10 replies] Last: would some like this be along the lines of how print() should be? in... (by needhelp101)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 2930313233... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.