General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 29)

Porblem in my code

Hi there, I am writing a program that prints the sum of even and odd numbers and here is my code #include <iostream> using namespace std; const int SENT...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you Vlad, It works now :) (by Mohamed Waly)
Having some trouble

code computes but I am not able to enter for my y velocity when I run the code. also how do I create space between the lines so that when i run there are...
[1 reply] : ok so I think I resolved my issue. programm computed when I changed t... (by RemyJDH)
by dioing
Difference ???

void change (char Tab , int I, int J) { char Aux ; Aux=Tab ; Tab =Tab ; Tab =Aux; } void change(char ptr , int pos1, i...
[3 replies] Last: The first function is invalid and will not be compiled. You may not us... (by vlad from moscow)
please asisst for I am forever lost...

I am suppose to create a program to compute a students weighted course grade but I am not getting the results I want and the the program to display how I want i...
[5 replies] Last: so array compact my intergers (by RemyJDH)
Cant search words from an input :'(

Hi i am trying to create a c++ program that asks for an input and determines if it is a question or not by searching each word from the input across a database ...
[4 replies] Last: ive made my own solution :D #include <cstdlib> #include <cmath> #incl... (by simplyvann)
by Jijgee
unicode regex C++

How do i use c++ regex with unicode string?
[5 replies] Last: > How do you install boots library for Eclipse ? See http://elangovv.... (by JLBorges)
by packy
2nd program

Write a program that creates the output shown in the Output Layout section below. The program should create 2 points with x and y coordinates as integers, promp...
[3 replies] Last: 1) There is std::hypot function in cmath, so you cah just do: deltaX ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by packy
help

Using the supplied data file, read in a list of names into a string array, convert each name into proper case, sort the array in ascending order and then write ...
[1 reply] : Please note, that it is not a homework site. We won't do your homework... (by MiiNiPaa)
by farai
reading characters from string

i have a string which is n characters long. i need to read say 20 characters at a time, wait for the user to type OK and then send another 20 characters. wait f...
[3 replies] Last: Can you tell whats your logic, as to what you think could help with th... (by iluvthee07)
Solitare game

hi friends.... i want some suggestion about my project from you gay....plz help me i hav created a solitare tower game properly in turbo c++ compiler and it i...
[no replies]
Am I Wrong?

So I've been learning c++ for a few weeks and made this black jack program https://github.com/bratley0013/BlackJack/blob/master/Untitled3.cpp and I notice...
[15 replies] Last: You have to re-roll random numbers checking how many of that number ha... (by Zaita)
What am I doing wrong?

write the function void get_emp_rec(int &id, double &prate, double &hours) that reads an employee's id number, pay rate and number of hours with an appropriate ...
[3 replies] Last: You're effectively already doing that. When you modify a reference, yo... (by xismn)
C++/SDL: keypresses query

Firstly, I don't think this is suitable for the beginner forum as SDL involves classes and stuff which aren't necessarily beginner friendly. (At least, not to a...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks very much! I'll keep following the tutorials and just wait for ... (by closed account 3CXz8vqX)
Something wrong with my program

there should be four boats in this program and each boat takes up two consecutive spaces on the board (up, down, right or left, don’t worry about diagonal pla...
[1 reply] : - It doesnt check if a place is already occupied by a boat which is po... (by writetonsharma)
Math Formulas using Variables

Hello All, Working on a program that converts infix to postfix math formulas. Ive successfully converted the infix to a postfix notation but now i am having ...
[4 replies] Last: @addictedgamer6 Start your own thread, don't invade this one. (by TheIdeasMan)
Selection Sort as Functions

Hello, I am working on a program that will generate, print, sort, and print a random integer vector of size 10. I will do these with several void functions th...
[1 reply] : when you do findMin(v ... ) you are actually passing an int and not ... (by writetonsharma)
too few arguments

double compute_taxes(double gpay) { double gross; double td; // to hold the tax deduction if (gross <= 1000) td = gross * 0.5; ...
[4 replies] Last: the compute taxes function takes an argument double gpay on line 16... (by Michaela Elise)
Config Parser Suggestions?

Hello, recently I wrote a small program that handles configuration files. I was wondering if this code is considered "good?" I am also wondering if there are wa...
[3 replies] Last: Hello, I followed your advice writetonsharma. It was good, I never tho... (by MaxterTheTurtle)
Question About Intellisense?

Does this happen to everyone: You can turn any or all of the IntelliSense features off. To turn the IntelliSense features on or off, first select Options from ...
[11 replies] Last: o sorry. I just was wondering. Thanks for your help :D Hurray it work... (by Anmol444)
Another I/O File Problem

Trying to write to a file a person's name first and last then there telephone number. I want the program to loop until the user enters "quit" for the name. I w...
[2 replies] Last: Yes that worked and made more sense. I want the user inputs to loop un... (by ashonk226)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 2728293031... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.