General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 28)

Help Please!

Why in the following code does box1 only occupy 24 bits even though it has a function in it? Where is the function stored? #include <iostream> using st...
[11 replies] Last: Ok thankyou im really sorry. (by Anmol444)
Some doubts with destructors and delete

Hi, I'm new to this website and c++, and I've been searching around information but could't find any that would clear my doubts. I'm sorry if someone already ta...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/dont-call-dtor-on-local.html (by Duthomhas)
Get last line displayed by another command line window

Hi All, I've spent my Saturday writing a program which now works perfectly well and I spent this morning making it look nice. However, I want to make it run at...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, that would work fine. The 3rd party program will only read input ... (by Duthomhas)
Am I allocating enough memory correctly?

In my options.h const int MAX_OPTIONS = 75; struct Options { char *firstNames ; }; In my options.c #include "options.h" struct Options *opt = NULL; ...
[4 replies] Last: Your program should not link. There is no global opt variable defined... (by xwielder)
Ignoring lines in c++

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main () { string line,matrix; ifstream myfile ("out"); if (my...
[1 reply] : use ignore instead of getline http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/istre... (by eklavya sharma 2)
by Ikaros
Searching for a container with multiple keys

Hi, I need a container which has multiple keys. The number of keys, which are related to a value, is not constant, but it is small. (less than 10) I have tried...
[11 replies] Last: Yes, Thanks for all of you! Especially for @JLBorges. I have no idea w... (by Ikaros)
System Access troubleshoot

teh program i am writing is supposed to take a user inputted 4 digit code and then compare that to a list of codes given to us in a data file. I want the code t...
[4 replies] Last: i dont know i just assumed so. definitely not getting this at all (by needspassinggrade)
Print statement without spaces.

Hello, i am trying to write a program to print a statement without spaces in it. For example, if the statement is "Hello, i am Solidsnake", then it should prin...
[4 replies] Last: @Duoas: Thanks for the tips. Will follow them in the future. Closing t... (by solidsnake)
by packy
hey

Using the programs written for the previous assignments, create a simular program which randomly generates 3 sets of x and y coordinates and one randomly genera...
[3 replies] Last: and thanks for the last one,you really help me a lot. (by packy)
I am having trouble with tokens...

A friend wanted me to write whatever the gDPLoadTextureBlock macro wrote to the Gfx union pointed to by pkt and add it onto an array after each command. For som...
[no replies]
Porblem with loops

Hi there, Currently, I am working on an assignment that involves multiple loops, each computing a simple mathematical statement. I am stuck on Part d, "Output ...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cmath> #include <... (by compiler)
random values between a range

Hello guys, i have to find 2 random values between a range, lets say from 0-3 i have to find all the possible combinations between this range like (0,0),(0,1...
[8 replies] Last: Something along the lines of for(int i = 0; i < values.size(); ++i) {... (by MiiNiPaa)
fstream appearing to not function properly

i'm working on a program which creates data and saves it into blocks (different files), then reloads and converts it all. the .ftl file saves properly, but for ...
[4 replies] Last: Back when I first tried to write a C program the compiler diagnostics ... (by Duthomhas)
Matrix graph.....

I dont know how to enter graphs image i uploaded the graph image on photobucet, heres the link: <a href="http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/searchneverend1/me...
[no replies]
by mIXpRo
wierd pointer behavior

hi , i wrote this function : PlayerResult playerGetInstruments(Player player, Instrument** instruments , int* amount) { if (player == NULL || amount == NU...
[3 replies] Last: You're treating it as an array of Instrument*, which it clearly isn't. (by kbw)
Read and display a text file into c++

Hey I'm a beginner at C++ and I'm trying to figure out how to read and display the content of a text file in my console application using C++. The file contains...
[4 replies] Last: I have tried many different things I saw on google. Like using the get... (by flemongo)
by aliba
c++ code of chekers

this one has no bug & created by 15 year old Ali Babataher & sorush rezaei in 2013 in iran in alame helli5. http://www.mediafire.com/?x7jyducg355toys see ...
[no replies]
by nmite
I want stuff made plz...

I want to know if someone will make a completely new browser for windows that supports different web languages. This will make the internet get larger and perh...
[2 replies] Last: A change in protocol is not feasible. As every website around the worl... (by ostar2)
Simple C++ Programs Required

Hi there, I have some questions as a beginner and I need the code of the programs below: Q1: Write a program that removes all vowels from. For Example: Onc...
[3 replies] Last: Sure, $100.00 sounds good to you? My paypal is, justtryit@hotmail.com. (by Olysold)
by ostar2
Program returning NaN for quadric equation

My program is returning NaN even though the value in square root function is not negative -1*b + ((sqrt(pow(b,2) * -4 *(a*c))) / 2) . x = 10; y =...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks. (by ostar2)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 2627282930... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.