General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 25)

Connecting to database

#pragma comment(lib, "libmysql.lib"); #include <my_global.h> #include <mysql.h> #include <windows.h> #define SERVER "localhost" //works only with 127.0.0...
[no replies]
strcpy() problem

When I compile the code bellow I get this error: error C4996: 'strcpy': this function or variable may be unsafe consider using strcpy_s instead.... strcpy...
[1 reply] : Main problem is using Microsoft compiler with default settings, swich ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by danyx
my code not working

I hv code C++ but not working my code #include<iostream.h> #include<graphics.h> void grs_vertikal(int x1,int y1,int x2,int y2); void grs_horisontal...
[1 reply] : 1) Please use code tags when posting code here. 2) What do you mean, "... (by MikeyBoy)
Template definition error

I have an issue converting VC++6 code to VC++ 2010. The following template function definition is not allowed by the new compiler: template <> void AFXAPI...
[4 replies] Last: @relapse (2) No, unfortunately I made a typo. Should be templ... (by vlad from moscow)
Operator overloading

class group { int arr ; public: ///relevant code// int&operator (int i) { return arr ; } \\relevant code }; now if i have...
[1 reply] : Overloading operator is meant to give the same access syntax like nor... (by Peter87)
by arazan
help with a program that will represent an axis-aligned right triangle in the x-y plane as a Class.

I am having trouble of exactly how "class" works. I dont know what the difference between set and get is. I have this code: #include <iostream> #include <cmath...
[19 replies] Last: The problem was that he was using method names as if they were variabl... (by MikeyBoy)
Program Keeps Crashing

Hi everybody, I am working on an assignment but every time I run the program it crashes. When I build it I get no errors, Visual Studio just keeps telling me A...
[2 replies] Last: This code isn't doing what you think it's doing. Take a look at the v... (by kbw)
What is the difference!

Between the local and enclosing scope? Or are they the exact same? Thanks!
[8 replies] Last: You can say about enclosing scope relative to some declaration. There ... (by vlad from moscow)
Printing a line

Hello, I want your help in C. I have a file which contains lines with spaces. When I use printf("%s",str) it prints my data in new lines but I want to display t...
[13 replies] Last: > It does not let me write anything and just passes this input? Most ... (by JLBorges)
by BillH
SDL tutorial program compiles but won't run

I have been trying to follow the basic tutorial for using SDL with vs 2010. I completed all the setup (include files, lib files etc and the whole code compil...
[4 replies] Last: Many thanks for your help Computergeek01. I have found the problem. Th... (by BillH)
PLEASE HELP ME

HI..um new to this group,i hav been searching the internet on ths project i hav been askd at sxul..the project is "Design and write a program to model the opera...
[4 replies] Last: thank you once again..how about i copy it here CS2432 – OBJECT OR... (by rethabile)
by revals
Arrays and Functions

Hi, I need help changing this code into 6 functions, instead of how I just compiled everything into Main. Thanks in advance. #include<iostream> #incl...
[10 replies] Last: You do already have one function in your example: void Display(string... (by keskiverto)
Void Function Problem

I am working on a program and I can't get one of my void functions to work. When I try to run my program it says that a ";" is expected instead of a "{" pleas...
[1 reply] : Your braces are unbalances: you have more opening braces than closing (by MiiNiPaa)
NEED HELP ASAP!

Help Please, Need Help Putting thing Together. Write a program that initializes an array of six integers with the values 10, 22, 13, 99, 4, and 5. Print each...
[2 replies] Last: Make an array For loop to print out and add Once exit loop Print out t... (by Dicrols)
May I please have some help!

In this Text: "If you define a constructor with a single parameter, the compiler will use this constructor for implicit conversions, which may not be what you ...
[10 replies] Last: Since there is more than one parameter, they have to be placed in a b... (by cire)
Finding the average of an array

I am attempting to write a program that takes a number(picked by the user) of test scores in an array then calculates the average and outputs the number of pass...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both for the help, I really do appreciate it! Oh and when I... (by ngeisler)
by JayJay
Help With File Input/Output

Hello everyone. This is my first semester programming trying to become a Computer Engineer. I kinda suck at this. I am currently confused on how to get the h...
[1 reply] : I'm not very efficient in working with files in c++, so I will go ahea... (by Smac89)
Could use help initializing an empty list and head. So close to working 100% correctly.

Hi, I'm working on my project and I could use a little help. When I compile and execute my program I am getting this funky junk text that says something like...
[5 replies] Last: Test it and find out ;) Also, this syntax would work as well: cours... (by LB)
Do while/if else statement compatible?

I'm writing a program that find the frequency of each letter in a c style string that will be read from a txt file. I also have to display an error if the fi...
[3 replies] Last: @Michaela bool read( char string ) { // open file // re... (by JazzyJeff123)
Allegro Related

How would you move an object in allegro but not controlled by the player, i have the asteroids spawning in random directions and added some bits of code that i ...
[no replies]
April 2013 Pages: 1... 2324252627... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.