General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 20)

Help!

#include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> #include <vector> using namespace std; int main() { ofstream fout1; ...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/1295/ Also, indent your code. (by ne555)
Help Please!!! (1,2)

In this code: #include <iostream> using std::cout; using std::endl; class CBox // Class definition at global scope { public: ...
[29 replies] Last: Not explicitly. Attempting to call a non-const method implies that you... (by keskiverto)
by ka4aka
Please help !!

Amend the code provided in answer to the previous assessment as follows. Remember that practicing your capacity for decision-making when confronted with ambigui...
[2 replies] Last: Here are the files with codes... https://drive.google.com/folderview?i... (by ka4aka)
by dzhax
C++ Help printing to multiple files because output is too large

Hello Everyone! First post, wish me luck! I am a beginner with C++ and I have managed to make a program that permutates a string with repetition. I ran it to...
[12 replies] Last: Why don't you just keep one instance of ofstream to operate on all ... (by IndieExe)
Coin Return Function

// CoinReturn // Returns change to the customer (and out of the machine) // NOTE: For best results, take advantage of the array of structures. // The cod...
[1 reply] : I think you accidently a word. (by Computergeek01)
STL regex get position of match within string

Hi, I am trying to get the position of the matches of "Un" in string "Unseen University" in c++ code using STL regex. How can I do this. i.e. I have followin...
[1 reply] : You would have to store your original string in a string variable, or ... (by Cubbi)
Please correct my code

Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first post and I have been learning c++ by myself online as well as from a refernce book but I have encountered a prob...
[5 replies] Last: @Plover thanks for what you have suggested and after making the change... (by shivamdabas)
I'm having input (cin) issues in my program?

Hello all, This program starts out with authors and book titles initialized to NONE and prices initialized to $0. The user is then asked to plug in all of th...
[5 replies] Last: Your problem looks to be with the extraction operator acting on a .boo... (by Computergeek01)
I need help for opening file and print menu..

I'm learning c++. But homework is too hard... I could build the body, but I can not build the functions... It's about opening text file that has information a...
[no replies]
Deriving from a interface errors, dont quite understand

This error is annoying, Im kinda new to this design please help: error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'GameObject' InputComponent::Update' : function does...
[6 replies] Last: he posted after i posted this i think or maybe as i were writing this.... (by j0rdant13)
Declaring an Array inside a class. error

class Hallway { private: //--------------------------------------------------------------- // DO_04: Declare a Light array of size MAX_LIGHTS // Hint:...
[6 replies] Last: myObject = Light No. Light is the class, not the object. lights i... (by MikeyBoy)
Minor C++ Problem

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main() { int airplane ; char airchar ; string ticket; int ro...
[3 replies] Last: hey! i actually just figured it out on my own :D no help needed anymor... (by JohnBlaze)
std::vector<std::cmatch> destruction??

Hi, I have some code that inserts data into a std::vector<std::cmatch*>, as follows: extern "C" { __declspec(dllexport) int __cdecl regex(std::string targ...
[2 replies] Last: yep, match_results is a (typically), vector of sub_matches, and a sub_... (by Cubbi)
Semantic Problem: Chess Check

I have written a solution to the problem http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=downloadproblem&probid=110107&format=html . It runs and compiles corr...
[10 replies] Last: The idea of sentinels is to make your matrix bigger and surround it wi... (by ne555)
by Haze
Structure Problem

i am writing a struct and it doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone help? the code is meant to read in the details of a person and simple print out the results,...
[11 replies] Last: thanks a million for all the help got it sorted! (by Haze)
by zeemy
hw will i create

how to create a sample game using c++ windows application
[3 replies] Last: google ur title and you will get somewhere! (by hansaaa)
Can anybody tell me why I'm getting these errors?

This program starts out with authors and book titles initialized to NONE and prices initialized to $0. The user is then allowed to input all of the information ...
[5 replies] Last: int main() { int index = 3; // if this should be the size of the arr... (by coder777)
C++ Calling Dynamicaly loaded function from DLL, destruction error?

Hi, I have two projects (Projects A and B). Project A is a dll project, defining a function called "regex". Project B dynamically loads this DLL, and calls P...
[8 replies] Last: hmmm.... not expected: doesn't print locally either. let's see..... ^^ (by hansaaa)
switch case

Trying to write a program that calculates a students grade based on how many assignments have been graded. I am using a switch case since there is a total of 5 ...
[6 replies] Last: A loop? Don't think he needs one, the way he's structured it you would... (by Wrath89)
Proyect with errors

Hello. I found a code written in C + + that is used to connect to the router using the WPS protocol, but when trying to compile it with Visual Studio 2010 out s...
[7 replies] Last: Of course. In this screenshot you can see this folder in the directory... (by soundmaster)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 1819202122... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.