General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 11)

Help with Pointers and Arrays

Hi, I am new to C programming and currently using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 to write C++ programs. Im having trouble with an assignment that requires the add...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for your help, much appreciated. (by Bluebird89)
by ehab93
Need a little help here ...

I'm working on a program That sounds like a Calculator You give him a function and he will graph,it but there was a problem that if the user chose for example "...
[9 replies] Last: ...but it is over 800 line! Wow, thanks for my first laugh of the da... (by Computergeek01)
algarytnm for 2d array in a class

I am having troubles trying to figure out a few things in an 2d array inside a class. First thing I am having issues with is how to row operations; int Mu...
[5 replies] Last: [co//Program ID : MultiArray.h //Written by : A great student #include... (by Hillcyd)
Dont know what's wrong

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; void get_emp_rec(int &id, double &prate, double &hours) { cout << "Employee ID is:\t"; ...
[6 replies] Last: Well, presumably you know what size is supposed to represent, becaus... (by MikeyBoy)
How to output this file into a new program or code?

//code ofstream outFile; outFile.open("p4a.dat"); outFile << setw(8) << "90.0"; outFile << setw(8) << "75.0"; outFile << setw(8) << "36" << endl; outFile << e...
[1 reply] : explain (by SamuelAdams)
Wrong answer in Output. Not calculating.

Whenever this program runs, the repeated statements gives off-the-wall numbers. Thanks for any help. There are no errors and it compiles correctly. #ifndef ...
[7 replies] Last: I guess so, though it seems a bit overkill to me. FWIW, I've just t... (by MikeyBoy)
Help: Output not as nice as I thought

Hi. I want it to output like a table or at least nicely arranged but for some reason it didn't output as I expected it to be. How should I fix it and make the ...
[2 replies] Last: If this is your code, I think you should have been able to figure it o... (by SamuelAdams)
by Jijgee
unicode character

In mongolian cyrillic, one character has 2-byte size. 'а' - 2 byte, 'б' - 2 byte, 'в' - 2 byte, 'г' - 2 byte, 'д' - 2 byte and so on. In mongoli...
[14 replies] Last: I solved the problem on windows. #include <iostream> #include <stdi... (by Jijgee)
by Dalton
classes and semi-colons giving me troubles

Hey guys, I've got some troubles in this code declaring classes and having the program run due to some errors that all have to do with semicolons. I'm really no...
[3 replies] Last: When defining functions outside of the class or namespace scope, you n... (by AdrianH)
by madhuj
Create a string with wierd characters in c++

i want to create a binary file based on some hex data : Ex Input Hex :54313032202020303030 Out put like :6      
[2 replies] Last: What are you trying to do? Go backwards from a generated hex file to ... (by AdrianH)
Name resolution not working as expected

I was trying something ( which is now obsolete due to some new understandings of templates I changed my mind, I still may need something like this to reduce co...
[2 replies] Last: Now consider class A. It is a template class. It knows nothing what d... (by AdrianH)
by djibn7
ERRORS

The following game has errors and wont run! Help please. /* Guess the computers Number game */ //main #include <iostream> #include <string> #include ...
[2 replies] Last: The following game has errors and wont run! Help please. Instead of ... (by cire)
Can I make something similar to this beautiful game using C++?

I heard that you are only limited to your imagination with C++. If making a game like this is possible, where should I start? I know about tutorials that start ...
[1 reply] : First you will need to learn the basics. Tutorials which makes you do ... (by MiiNiPaa)
Main.cpp

Ok so I am currently trying to add and subtract two sets of integer arrays. When I run my program, the program does not subtract the numbers from the first set ...
[1 reply] : well we would have to see your subtract function in the SafeArray clas... (by GreyOwl)
by xsesx
Programs outputs random numbers in answer. EDIT SOLVED

EDIT: SOLVED
[no replies]
design a class that can be used to represent a parabola, any help is greatly appreciated

First off thank you for taking out time on even thinking of helping me. So i've been up for way too long and having massive brain farts. The goal of this pro...
[no replies]
by djibn7
WONT IDENTIFY ERRORS

I am having difficult to identify the errors in this program. Please help. #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() ...
[1 reply] : Please use code tags http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/z13hAqkS/ init... (by Yanson)
First time with arrays, help

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; void get_emp_rec(int &id, double &prate, double &hours) { cout << "Employee ID is:\t"...
[4 replies] Last: no that is not what i intended and i believe i have fixed it (by baketballcourt)
by nunks
[ERROR] Class error

So i have a c++ file like this login.cpp #include <iostream> #include "login.h" using namespace std; login::login(); { cout<<"banana"; } ...
[8 replies] Last: ok thanks for help ^^ (by nunks)
operator= Overloading error

I'm attempting to overload the = operator for a class designed to manage arrays of integers (inb4 vectors). But anytime there is an '=' operation in the main fi...
[4 replies] Last: Right, thanks for your help. The instructor for the class wrote the ma... (by johnpants)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 910111213... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.