Graphics.h or QT

My project is not a game, but regarding graphics it requires an image editor(with not much flexibility). And I have previously used graphics.h but our course instructor has suggested QT, but that's for making games. Should I go with graphics.h or QT? Please answer keeping in view the easiness because graphics isn't the main part of the project- it's just something to be done but the main part is to learn OOP and inner mechanisms of the project.
Edit: Our course instructor has suggested QT for making games. ^
Last edited on
I would recommend something from this century which leaves graphics.h out, so I would go with QT. By the way QT is not really for games, it was designed for creating GUIs.

Is QT easy/ fast to learn like graphics.h? there's a submission deadline for the project and like I said graphics isn't the objective of it(or the project idea doesn't require heavy graphics)... so that's why I'm asking. btw thanks :)
Last edited on
Go with QT, that way you may get some support from your instructor. If you are still using Turbo-Crap you should really get a more recent compiler. That relic should be tossed into the dustbin of history.

But whatever package you go with don't wait till the last minute to start your projects.
Last edited on
thanks . very helpful :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.