This program..

Pages: 12
What a joke this thread is. "Hand Cranked Passion". "Masterpiece". Gimme a break!
I'm with Modshop, you guys are just plain trying too hard to get people to download some clearly suspicious code. I, for one, will pass...
Yeah, that sealed it for me too. Only thing hand cranked is the crack they are smoking. Masterpiece is the delusional world they have built around themselves (or himself in this case, I'm betting this is all one guy using proxy again) and apparently believe it.
This Shawn Greene character is a complete and utter idiot that has no knowledge of programming and only seems to be a “FLASH” fan boy. I personally see flash as a waste of human resources as it is horribly programmed and wastes system resources. Not to mention that HTML5 is the future of web media. Please refrain from the world of computers Shawn and learn to flip burgers. Your time has come!

Regards,
Alen J
What are you talking about? You're blatantly the same person, you wacko.
Not to mention he claimed he worked at
Adobe (formally Macromedia)
which makes me think he is lying. Macromedia was bought out by Adobe seven years ago and then moved across the street from where it was (from what I remember and from what the address says). Macromedia was at 600 Townsend in San Fran and Adobe Systems are at 601 Townsend so technically it is no longer formally Macromedia as it is no longer at 600. I mean, who says "formally <company>" seven years after it is defunct? I'm sure at seven years no one cares which Adobe was formally anything company house.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12