Problem with window size on diffrent screen resolutions

Hello!
I'm beginner in programming with c++ and I have a really annoying problem.
I programmed a program in c++/cli. Well, untill here everything seems like to be ok. But as i started the .exe on my other computer connected to a screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the window size was too small, so some buttons and labels have been hidden, also they couldn't been displayed because of the small windoew size. But on my laptop (with 1366 x 768 pixels screen) everything have been displayed correctly.
How can i fix this problems?
Thanks
I don't know about CLI, but you should be able to scale your window to something reasonable in the startup code.

I am unsure, however, how a 1080 x 1920 resolution program could prove too small for any application...
I don't know much about C++/CLI but does your code hard-code any dimension values ? In most GUI toolkit to cater for different window size, the toolkit ask the developer to use their API and express them in terms of percentage of screen size and then the toolkit will do the re-sizing themselves. The only times we provide actual dimension values is for padding, border thickness etc spacing.

Use below on loading of form [if you interested]
adjust your component based on the window screen resolution,

//width
 int cx = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN);
 // height
 int cy = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN);
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.