How to execute a apk file on android phone with C/C++ code?

Hi everyone, I am using a application has name Mobile C to code C/C++ on my Android phone. And I have a idea, I'll install all of APK files which placed in a folder with only a press button. It's mean, when i press Run button then all of my Apk files will be installed...in background(like Google Play Store install app in background). But i dont know which function in C++ can invoke a APK file and install it automatically. Can I do this only with c++ code?
Why can't you install Mobile C from Google Play?
Why can't you install Mobile C from Google Play?

No, I installed Mobile C from google play, so I want to write a C++ program by use Mobile C. This program will install all APK files from the path point to a folder that contain these APK file. This program is .cpp file that can run only in Mobile C on Android phone.
Go it.

You have to go into the security settings and allow apk installs. I used to have to do that to install Amazon apps, as they only distributed apk files at the time.
No, you still not understand. That i knew. I want to invoke apk file by run c++ code. Instead we have to touch to apk file to install it, here, we dont need to touch, we only run the c++ code, type the folder path that contains apk files to install all.
Last edited on
what he meant is e.g
he has a few apk in a folder :
"gta.apk"
"minecraft.apk"
"whatever_app_name.apk"

and he wants to code something that can automatically install all the apk that is in the particular folder
I don't know android programming, but I am pretty sure you cannot do that with Mobile C, as I have seen the https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dztall.ccr.android.admob&hl=enit detail only mentioned android/sensor.h as the only android API that it supports.
Well, that's what I think, I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure unless it supports all android API you won't be able do it.
You have to use the SDK ( Java ( not really ) ) or NDK ( C/C++ )
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.