Code::Blocks problem

I have the following error message in Code Blocks 16.01 when trying to compile and link a C program:

||=== Build: Debug in chap2ex1 (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
obj\Debug\main.o||In function `printf':|
C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include\stdio.h|256|undefined reference to `___mingw_vprintf'|
obj\Debug\main.o||In function `main':|
C:\Users\Osman\programming\codeblocks\chap2ex1\main.c|4|undefined reference to `___main'|
C:\TDM-GCC-64\bin\..\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\5.1.0\..\..\..\..\x86_64-w64-mingw32\lib\..\lib\libmingw32.a(lib64_libmingw32_a-crt0_c.o)||In function `main':|
C:\crossdev\src\mingw-w64-v4-git\mingw-w64-crt\crt\crt0_c.c|18|undefined reference to `WinMain'|
||=== Build failed: 3 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

I would've asked this in the Code Blocks forums, but I can't find their email for my "I forgot my password" query.
closed account (48T7M4Gy)
Because of many unresolved problems concerning stdio.h with codeblocks use VS, xcode or Qt if possible and get on with some programming. codeblocks is unsupported rubbish.
Will it have the same problem with iostream in C++?

I used to use Code Blocks before I started using Windows 10 and it worked like a charm with stdio.h. I'd already been using Visual Studio Community 2015 on Windows 10, though. I just wanted to also have Code Blocks so I could cross-platform programs. Visual Studio only has an option for Windows 10 or earlier. I do have extensions in VS for cross-platform code, but I don't know if they'll work as I intend.
iostream is OK with codeblocks as far as I know.

Qt seems a better than codeblocks as a prospect for cross platform GUI programming but obviously the choice is yours.
Right, well, there are some problems I'm having with VS right now that I'm trying to solve and I also won't be using Code Blocks anymore.
VS is a much better choice. Let us know about the VS problems if you think we can help.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.