Help with programming assignment

I'm working on this assignment, I've tried a couple of things and couldn't get it to work.
Heres what the program is suppose to do:

The intent of this assignment is to get you to create user-defined functions, and also make use of
repetition, so you must use each in order to get credit for the program working.
Introduce your program to the user, and allow the user to continue to display Halloween
messages for as many times as they want (think repetition).
Each time they continue, a random message should be displayed on the screen. There should be
at least 10 different messages that can be randomly selected (check out rand() described on page
363 in the textbook). Consider messages such as Boo!, Creak!, Grrr!, etc. Each message should
be displayed centered in a nice box.

Last edited on
Last edited on
I would strongly suggest not sending a private message to our local troll. I would also suggest providing what you've tried as opposed to posting only the assignment.
Last edited on
@cire
I would strongly suggest not sending a private message to our local troll. I would also suggest providing what you've tried as opposed to posting only the assignment.

Because he only posted his assignment, it is better to discuss the problem via private messages (especially if he hasn't done anything regarding his assignment).

I can solve his problem (even if he has not made any effort) if we agree with each other via private messages.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.