City C1(11,"Kuala Lumpur");
City C2(12,"Melaka");
City C3(13,"Penang");
Linkedlist<City>c;
c.insert(1,C1);
c.insert(2,C2);
c.insert(3,C3)
i already inserted the data
do i need a display function for my linkedlist?
Can you seriously stop with these nonsensical shit posts? "Do I need to do this, do I need to do that". You've been spamming and trolling these forums for a long while now.

But I'm an idiot so Im still gonna answer your question.

Answer:

For the 232th time. You do not need anything. You can do whatever you want. If you want to be able to display the list, then you need a display function. If you do not want to be able to display the list, then you don't need a display function.

Can one of the admins wake up and stop this nonsense?

Edit: Not to mention you've been asked to use code tags 100 times, and 128 posts later you're still not using them.
Last edited on
Because i dont know how to display that y i need to ask
Seriously? After all this time, and all these threads, you claim you don't know how to use cout to display data?

If you're trying to convince us you're not a troll, you're failing spectacularly.
@MikeyBoy, @TarikNeaj

if you think he is a troll why do you feed him then???
The best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them. If the don't get attention they normally go somewhere else.
Actually, I've been trying to operate under the assumption he's not a troll, and offer him advice on how to improve his use of the forum. (And, incidentally, getting my posts deleted for my trouble, which I still don't understand.) I'm just finding it increasingly difficult to believe.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.