C++ tasks

Hello!
I have two C++ tasks, i can`t manage to do, because my C++ game is yet not strong enough.
If you can, please help!

1. Row a(1..n) is called saw-type if any three adjacent elements maintain either a(1-a)<a(i)>a(a+1) or a(i-1)>a(i)<a(a+1).

So the task: There is given massive A(m). Determine the longest saw-type row in this massive. Create and use function that determines saw-type row length in massive, that begins with element with index i.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Create class "Point", in which there are two numbers - point coordinates. For class create such methods: (1) Constructor, with which beginning values are delivered, (2) destructor, that announces objects liquidation, (3) method "Change" with two parameters , which change point coordinate values for the given quantity (not replace but change), (4) method "Print", that prints on screen the given point coordinates, (5) method "Distance" with two arguments - different point coordinates, that prints distance between these two points.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.