Array question

Am trying to write a program that will accept the data of patients treated in a hospital's four emergency rooms in three shifts. The program will compute and display the number of patients treated in each shift alongside their data.
This is a double Post. Do Not Double Post. If you post another time I will remove all of your threads. And Also, Please google on what a question is, because clearly you do not know that.

Please note, that this is not a homework site.
We won't do your homework for you.
The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing.
However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
Last edited on
While double posting is an annoying thing that wastes the time of people who might help others, threatening posters is not the way we go about things here. Please reserve your thread removal privilege for actual spam.
Posting something identical (or even different posts in the span of an hour which Ive seen before) 3 times. Is Considered spam, and is spam indeed. That is something very obvious. I do not remove posts that are double posted though, because that happens, but tripple posting the same thing after they've been told to not do that is spam and I will remove it.

Especially if in OP's case, where he doesnt even provide anything useful in his post, no question, no effort shown, nothing.
Last edited on
that still does not give you the right to go and remove all of his posts,
Tripple Posting is considered spam, and I have all the right to remove spam. Its that simple.
I dont know :) I appreciate how the title is "Array Question" and this has nothing (specifically) to do with arrays, and it is not a question. But I agree with TarikNeaj...
Tripple Posting is considered spam, and I have all the right to remove spam. Its that simple.

you are not this sites police. you have absolutely no right. it is completely in your opinion that you consider it spam. even if it does fall under spam, it does not give you the right to threaten and remove all of a users threads.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.