Some good books for C++

Right now I am studying 'C++ How To Program' from Deitel & Deitel and its a really good book. I want to know is there any other good book for C++. Plus I want to know that do u people know of any book in which I would find practical implementations of C++.
Waiting for ur kind replies.
With so many books about C/C++ floating out there on the internet, it's very difficult to be precise. My solution is download every one of them I can find. A good place to start is ebookee.com and 4shared.com. You'll be able to download more in less time at 4shared.com because it has a generous download policy,

Because there's so many, I would suggest you get an account at librarything.com where you can list all your books (real or digital) so you won't forget. Although, a free account limits you to 200 books which I think is a good enough collection. For your reference, my library of C/C++ ebooks are found at http://www.librarything.com/catalog/programmer.jp

closed account (z05DSL3A)
I have not read it, (I only received a copy of it yesterday, I love people that give me books) but from the hour or so I spent last night skimming through it, it looks promising:

Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++
Bjarne Stroustrup

Thank you so much Kanshu and Grey Wolf for ur kind replies. Your replies were of great help to me!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.