Beginners - September 2015 (Page 30)

Filling Arrays from File

I have filled arrays before when i am dealing with numeric values but i have a book.txt document with book titles, authors, publishing, year, and price. I don't...
[7 replies] Last: https://www.google.com/search?q=read+file+to+class+c%2B%2B&ie=utf-8&oe... (by Bdanielz)
by besurk
Program not taking lower case inputs

why is my code not taking lower case inputs? I have the toupper function included. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <string> using nam...
[1 reply] : Maybe include <cctype> and exclude it from the while (toupper(functi... (by Mark2)
by besurk
Need help using a function to convert

For this program I am trying to take the output of the function and convert it to degrees to display both radians and degrees. I have created a function to solv...
[1 reply] : Dont put double radians; in the while, it will define it every loop.... (by Mark2)
loops

Sample output: How many cars are driving by this hour? 10 What percentage (0-100) will you see approx., sleepyhead? 30 You missed a car... You missed a ca...
[3 replies] Last: i was giving this idea to start off with, but i am not sure how list w... (by tuanle007)
String Manipulation at every odd or even

Hey guys I am pretty new to c++ programming and would like some advice . Basically I am busy with string manipulation , I need to write a code that will delete ...
[1 reply] : delete every odd occurrence (1,3,5 ext) Find first 't', delete it, c... (by MiiNiPaa)
Fix this code please and correct my mistakes.thanks

Hi guys please fix this issue :), Thanks. something going wrong at cout. Thanks a lot #include <iostream> using std::cout; using std::endl; using std::cin; ...
[6 replies] Last: Line 19,31: setw needs std:: namespace qualification or explicit usin... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Kynsin
sqrt table + command line argument

I need to create a program that provides a table of numbers and their square roots using a command line argument. I have the command line argument down, im just...
[11 replies] Last: Place the width you want the number to take up after the percent sign ... (by Zhuge)
ctype.h

what is the output of this programme and how they come ..pls help me.. #include <iostream.h> #include <ctype.h> void ChangeIt(char Text[ ], char C) { for...
[1 reply] : Did you run it? What result did you get? PLEASE USE CODE TAGS (the <>... (by AbstractionAnon)
Printing prime numbers

What does count and num does?Why is num inititalized to 3?why is square root of 3 in for loop? #include<iostream> #include<cmath> using namespace std; ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your reply (by susa1012)
Array of pointers issue

Hi guys I'm having problem understand this block of code...Can someone help? void myFunction (int* myPtr) { int* x = myPtr + 1; x = 10; myPtr ...
[4 replies] Last: So what would int* x = myPtr + 1 mean? It means that x will be poin... (by Kevin C)
Columns and rows problems,please fix this issue :)

Hi guys I did like this but I want Name , address contact number in the columns and under that I need fill the answers. can someone please suggest me, Thanks...
[5 replies] Last: Woo Thank you Kevin and Miinipaa :).. Your help is highly appreciated ... (by smackthat1)
can I post questions related to to excel APIs here ??

Specifically related to the Excel ClearContents() API ... it hangs !
[1 reply] : You already posted this question in the Windows forum, I should think ... (by SamuelAdams)
expression cannot be used as a function

Hello, I am exploring Mersenne Twister implementation to use it as a wrapped class that can be reused as a dll for other implementations like C#. I was tryin...
[1 reply] : Well, you have ponters, not objects, remember. You need to dereference... (by MiiNiPaa)
by kezia
c program

Create a simple c program in textfile that read and write a file then it will add a file or person, and display the person, search a file or a person, update th...
[1 reply] : [quote=kezia]Create a simple c program in textfile that read and write... (by ultifinitus)
C++ energy bill please

Write a program that creates a form for an energy bill. Design your own logo. Make table headings. The columns are Date From, Date To, Energy Type, Units, C...
[2 replies] Last: ^^ (by mjamesball9)
by krutuk
Question from quiz

Hi guys. While I was passing the quiz I stuck on some (perhaps silly) question. After that quiz I searched for the answer, but didn't find it. Here is the code...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks a lot! (by krutuk)
Need to solve this problems :)

Write program that prints out as follow: 1.unsigned integer 40000 left-justified in a 15-digit field. 2.12.3456 left-justified in a 15-digit field with 3 ...
[1 reply] : Use there: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/io/manip (by MiiNiPaa)
by maur1
Invalid operands to binary expression (double (int))

Writing a code that approximates π using Leibniz’ formula. I get errors at the += and -= sign (invalid operands to binary expression double(int and double)....
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; double pi (int n) { dou... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by CVLT
Output wont show with the function

When I call the function cost, it just prints out to 0. The program runs but I just need help solving this. --------------------------------------------------...
[6 replies] Last: I tried that before I saw your reply. Thank you for the help, really a... (by CVLT)
Problem with sorting

Hello guys, i maked a script witch will sort inputtext by my list, so first will sort by A, then by B, but problem is when i sort it by A then B wont work, same...
[1 reply] : Ahh i fixed it, problem is: void ResetAll() { af1 = 0; af2 = 0; af... (by Vuzimir)
September 2015 Pages: 1... 2829303132... 42
  Archived months: [aug2015] [oct2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.