Beginners - September 2015 (Page 29)

Identifying this logic error..

The code below does not print out the arrays correctly. Does it have to do something with the allocation of these values? int arr1 ; int arr2 ; int...
[5 replies] Last: > why does this error happen? Attempted out of range access to the ar... (by JLBorges)
by nub123
Call a function over a period of time

I need to make a timer or something like that to call a function over and over again for like 20 seconds.. i cannot use windows.h im using xcode on mac. // e...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <chrono> #include <thr... (by JLBorges)
help me!

i put in this code, and got errors on my else ifs. i have looked through everything and cant find the answer to my question! please help! #include<iostr...
[5 replies] Last: thank you so very much (by Jamesfreak)
by Xizor
Help with home work

Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to do the homework assignment but cannot come to a conclusion. Looked all over for reference but didn't find anythin...
[5 replies] Last: There is a difference between using a value and building stuff around ... (by DarkLightHitomi)
by j z s
Integer

If a data type is an int and the user inputs a decimal like 3.5 what will happen to the .5 part of the number? Will the number be rounded? Or will the .5 be ...
[2 replies] Last: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/implicit_cast A prvalue of ... (by MiiNiPaa)
How do you make a double click c++ file?

Hello, I've created the following program: /* Outputs the prime factorisation of a number. */ #include <iostream> #include <cmath> using n...
[3 replies] Last: I managed to get a .exe file that runs in linux through wine. I follo... (by fumbles22)
while loop

Using while loops, write programs that calculates the sum of the first n counting numbers: 1 + 2 + 3 + .. + n If user input 4, output=10 If user input 3, output...
[3 replies] Last: You mean something like this: http://www.programming4beginners.com/tu... (by Kevin C)
C++

How would you add a decimal ,and what functino?
[2 replies] Last: See your duplicate. (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Found out how to add without function

The sum can be used if a+b, like total=a+b; yes!
[1 reply] : Nice. (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
File Output Problem.

I am a beginner at C++ programming. I am trying to write a code that will read from a user-specified input file and write any vowels or newline characters in th...
[8 replies] Last: For anyone interested, here is the final working code: #include <io... (by AG Guardian)
by Winsu
string

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get a program to do sometimes quiet simple, but I'm struggling to get it done.. What I just want to do is type through an istre...
[6 replies] Last: thanks Andy It was very useful (by Winsu)
connection between two DLL libraries

I have small problem with static linking DLL library. Exactly I have two library. In first it's some function "Func1". In second library I have function "funcX"...
[2 replies] Last: Yes it's compile error. It looks like the compiler doesn't see Func1, ... (by elradziu)
solved tnx

solved ty all
[10 replies] Last: im now left on how to get the product.. It is most simpe thing. To m... (by MiiNiPaa)
by abcdk
c++ doubt

plzz help!! create a workshop registration program that registers a student by taking details.ensure that no student register twice.Have a separate class for...
[11 replies] Last: how about this? class aoi { string area_id; string workdone; stri... (by abcdk)
Beginner: questions about flushing cin

I don't know a whole lot of clearing the cin buffer so it could be a noob misstake, anyway: I'm doing an assignment to learn C++ so if you wonder why you'd w...
[4 replies] Last: thanks! I tried this before but it didn't work but it made me realize ... (by LuckyXII)
Stack around array of pointers was corrupted

Down below is the part of the main where pA is used. The error i'm getting is stack around pA was corrupted and i searched the net and didn't find an answer :( ...
[6 replies] Last: Oh right :O didn't notice that!! thanks a lot it worked :D (by Lesterberne)
Adding numbers to get a Palindrome

Hi, As you might know that almost all numbers can be converted to palindromes if we add their reversed form to the original number, and repeat this process. ...
[2 replies] Last: > ... and keep on repeating this process until a palindrome is obtaine... (by JLBorges)
Modular Programming

I fixed all the obvious errors that it gave me, now i have 3 errors that i do not know how to solve. ERRORS Severity Code Description Project File Line 1...
[1 reply] : Please, do not double post. It clutters forums and spreads attempts to... (by MiiNiPaa)
Compile error on project. Expected initializer before 'sizeOfArray'

I've been working on a project. I have to find the mean and median of an array. I cannot get my code to compile. I keep getting the error "expected initializer ...
[3 replies] Last: > Line 40: 'sort' was not declared in this scope. case sensitive yo... (by ne555)
Cash Register

So we have to make a cash register for my programming class and I keep having a round off error. Can anyone help me fix my code. And for some reason the math is...
[no replies]
September 2015 Pages: 1... 2728293031... 42
  Archived months: [aug2015] [oct2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.