Beginners - September 2013 (Page 35)

Writing to Multiple files

Write your question here. #include "stdafx.h" #include<sstream> #include<fstream> #include<iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <algorithm> #incl...
[2 replies] Last: Probably a good idea to clean up your code and put in comments before ... (by SamuelAdams)
Making a table.

Hi guys, I have to set up a table like this. Any advice on how I should start? :O http://oi43.tinypic.com/2em0l8g.jpg
[3 replies] Last: Anyone? :( (by Whateverchan)
by moreme
I need a your idea

hey guys, I want to know your idea whether returning as code below is correct or not. class example { pubic: string func_destination(); private...
[3 replies] Last: @ OP: No it is not. That is not how you call a classes member function... (by Computergeek01)
Beginner Programmer Question's

Hello. I just started a Intro to C++ class, and I am having problems with my first program. Any insight would be great. I just cant seem to get it to run. A...
[3 replies] Last: Answered my own question! (by Strekel)
Problem with basic function

Hello, what i want to do is to make rotate a car and then accelerate to the direction he's facing after rotate. What i'm doing is calculate what % of rotatio...
[7 replies] Last: Now i think this is the final work but it not works for some reason ... (by Marc Colome)
by elfeck
Point of creating dll with many classes

Hello, I'm trying to write a math-dll including many (smaller) classes like Vec2f, Vec3f, Vec4f, Mat2f, ... to be implicitly linked I'm new to the dll expor...
[no replies]
value of typeid().name()

I guess i could understand c as char, d as double, etc. etc., But what is PKc? Can you use the response of typeid().name() as a flag? #include <iostream> #in...
[5 replies] Last: Or call __cxxabiv1::__cxa_demangle() yourself. #include <string> #... (by JLBorges)
by k31453
Decoding Process

For some reason The file doesnt decode. This is the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/lex15ntjptlr0fa/test.txt first command argument is 12345 and second is...
[3 replies] Last: Remove while (lInput.good()) Also your decoding algorithm is very "... (by S G H)
fstream and ofstream difference

can someone tell me the difference between ofstream and fstream? thank you
[7 replies] Last: Hi, You will get the easy solutions for the different programs, here ... (by samcpp)
output file failing to open

anyone have any help on why my output file is failign to open. The text file exists and the hyperlink is correct\ #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #...
[5 replies] Last: I'd guess that the first out _stream.open is supposed to in _stre... (by coder777)
by Ltp
Just need a suggesion

Anyone can suggest me a link in which I can find Implementation of Circular Queue source code with related theories and algorithm?
[1 reply] : https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=circular+queue+c%2B%2B+example&oq=Ci... (by mutexe)
Program Wont stay open to see the output

Write your question here. #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; double median(int , int); double mode(int *, int); in...
[3 replies] Last: for (int count = 0; count < numstudents; count++ ) { total += student... (by Drakon)
Problem with return value

My program is to display the values for someones gas and electric bill. It has an if-else for a bill to account for a baseline and over-baseline price for both ...
[4 replies] Last: So how do I go about fixing that? Are you saying the second if-else ... (by MikeyBoy)
Abstract class

Abstract class has pure virtual function defined something like virtual void f() = 0; Question:- Why cant we have something like virtual void ...
[1 reply] : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2156634/why-pure-virtual-function-i... (by tath)
installing Port Audio Visual Studio 2010

Hi this is my first post here so I hope i'm in the right place I'm trying to build Port Audio for Visual Studio 2010.pa stable v19 My computer uses Windows...
[no replies]
by gavinh
having problems with my recursion statements

The code below is supposed to prompt the user for 3 coefficients and give back whether the roots have one, two, or no real solutions and give the actual number ...
[2 replies] Last: Ah, that makes so much sense. Thank you! I swear i was staring at that... (by gavinh)
by mgehad
namespace Platform.

Why can't I use (String^) pointer in the class below while I can in the [Form1.h] class which that is used for designing components in VS2010 ? -MSDN says t...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you (by mgehad)
by k31453
get each character from string

have to get single character from input file. //decode data #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cctype> #include <fstream> #includ...
[2 replies] Last: still doesnt work //decode data #include <iostream> #include <i... (by k31453)
v.erase (pos) and reallocation

I'm studying my teachers notes on STL vectors and she wrote: "pop_back, erase, clear do not cause reallocation" I understand that reallocation invalidates...
[4 replies] Last: It's worth noting that while erase does not cause reallocation, it doe... (by cire)
Program won't compile..

Im getting a linker error: Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup Error 3 error LNK1120: 1 unreso...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah I figured that out after I posted it but thanks! And i have no id... (by ADTR2012)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 3334353637... 64
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.