Beginners - September 2013 (Page 33)

need help with program!

Hey Y'all, I cant seem to get the correct answer to this question: Write a program that finds the temperature, as an integer, that is the same in both Celsi...
[2 replies] Last: hello jwatts 1500 here is the link for free tutorial and Online Let ... (by samcpp)
Simple while loop does not terminate

Hello, The only while loop in this batch of code will not terminate. Inside this while loop, there are multiple if-else statements. If the player correctly g...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for the encouragement whitenite1. The game was a learning expe... (by VforValdes)
by Komodo
Gambling program

I feel like this is a really easy question, but I for some reason cannot figure out a code that will store the totalChips and then keep adding or subtracting to...
[4 replies] Last: Oh I see what you mean DTS, but Matri made it a little more clear. Alr... (by Komodo)
DLL and acessing of Objects

Hello, I have a fairly basic question. I am creating a DLL using auto generated code. There can only be one entry point function to the DLL. But in turn ...
[no replies]
Switch statment in a while loop

Write your question here. I have to modify a program I already wrote to evaluate a "Union code" A,B or C in a while loop. The program I am modifying already...
[6 replies] Last: okay (by Richard Harris)
by Noct
error LNK1561: entry point must be defined.

This is Visual Express 2013 btw. I'm learning how to make application but i can't figure out how to fix this error. #pragma once namespace Waha { ...
[2 replies] Last: Error 1 error LNK1561: entry point must be defined c:\Users\Margart\d... (by Noct)
switch statement in while loop

I have to modify a program I already wrote to evaluate a "Union code" A,B or C in a while loop. The program I am modifying already has the code being evaluated...
[1 reply] : Please don't post the question twice. You can just "bump" your topic.... (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
by aggsyb
Grabbing random filenames from a directory

Hi, If I had 100 text files all named the following. 1a 1b 1c 1d 2a 2b 2c ............ All the way up until there were 100 text files in the fold...
[6 replies] Last: #include <windows.h> #include <iostream> #include <ctime> #include <s... (by xismn)
Programming Question

Implement a city database using unordered lists. Each database record con- tains the name of the city (a string of arbitrary length) and the coordinates of the ...
[4 replies] Last: No, actually I do not. That's what I'm still having problems with. I h... (by DarkKnight10)
A mess. Literally.

After a while of messing around while trying to get the smallest to largest double to show it finally worked. There is one bug though. The first value always sa...
[3 replies] Last: Like superdude, I don't know what you're trying to do. If you give us ... (by xismn)
by dp13
Learning C++ syntax

Hi all and thanks for the help! My intro class was in VB (I know lol). I just started C++ and the syntax is giving me a problem. I know it's a quick fix but ...
[5 replies] Last: Just something that you would find interesting based on Ignore the l... (by Superdude)
function pointer array

I have a question on how to store methods from multiply other class in an array. All this code is for an arduino controller. The AP_ATO class is instanced as my...
[4 replies] Last: Alright thanks for the help. (by thejosheb)
by aggsyb
Filter string chars

Hi, I would like to be able to filter string characters for example if I have a string named "hello123" I would like to be able to grab the first letter and ...
[2 replies] Last: sorry just using a c++ string but just assumed it would be easier to t... (by aggsyb)
Classes SOS

Alrite, I need help in outputting a set of strings/names using classes #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Menu { public: ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank You very much Mr.Ispil May you and your computer be blessed. (by willynilly)
need help with assignment

1. Output to the console the following heading (at the top): ********************** Assignment 5 ************************ 2. Ask the user to input a letter. T...
[3 replies] Last: if you ask cout << "Enter a number between 33 and 254: "; you need a... (by Chriscpp)
After C++

After c++ what would be the best language to learn as a future game programmer.
[3 replies] Last: Although I prefer to use C++, I have heard that C# is good for game pr... (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
abstract data type c++

Smbd can help me to write this code! thanks a lot To create abstract data type (structure) - vector that consists of a pointer to the int and the number of...
[no replies]
Please explain this piece of code to me

Hi all, I am trying very hard to learn to program and have been setting a lot of little challenges for myself to help me practice(its going pretty well). Anyway...
[3 replies] Last: Ok, that is quite helpful. Now what about: cin.ignore(numeric_li... (by hunterjwizard)
Cannot acces private member in friend operator.

Hello :) I know I failed somewhere,but I can't understand where is the mistake.Why can't i accses 'num' ? #include <iostream> using namespace std; cla...
[4 replies] Last: I can't believe this was the mistake...sorry guys for this dumb questi... (by Guzfraba)
Problem determining if the first integer is an integer multiple of the second integer

Hello everyone. I am attempting to write a program that reads in 2 integers and determines if the first number is an integer multiple of the second number. ...
[2 replies] Last: condor, thanks for attempting to assist me. I figured out what was t... (by Terabojin)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 3132333435... 64
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.