Beginners - September 2013 (Page 32)

i need help.could anyone tell me how to multiplay two N*N matrix?

i don't have code yet,because i am not understanding the logic of multiplication. i know how to add but don't know multiplication
[1 reply] : For the logic, see: Matrix Multiplication http://mathworld.wolfram.co... (by andywestken)
Expected class-name before '{' token

I have made a class called LockableBitSet, that extends bitset in the standard library. But when I try to compile my project, I get the "expected class-name bef...
[12 replies] Last: Well well, that got rid of all errors. So now I can focus on redesigni... (by ThemePark)
by aggsyb
Finding characters in a string

If I have a string, how can I grab the first 2 characters and store them in separate strings (or just char variable?) string random = "random.txt!"; str...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply god im dumb! I had a string holding all the file ... (by aggsyb)
Prime Number

How to find the Prime number by using If and Else only? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int n; cout << "Enter an...
[10 replies] Last: Well, it gives an incorrect result for n=1 and no output whatsoever fo... (by Chervil)
Output Problem

I have a program with an array of 500 elements. The user can input either an int or char to initialize it a value. So if the user inputs bigint bi(1642) it wi...
[12 replies] Last: @fun2code Thank you so much for all of your help, I figured it all out... (by ADTR2012)
Output Function Help

I have a constructor that assigns a single digit to each element of an array. For example if the user input (128) it would assign 1 to element 0, 2 to element 1...
[4 replies] Last: @ats15 Thank you for your help I figured it out now! (by ADTR2012)
C Assert

Why isn't assert working here? Im getting an error error C2676: binary '==' : 'bigint' does not define this operator or a conversion to a type acceptable to ...
[16 replies] Last: @Framework Thank you I figured out what needed to be fixed (by ADTR2012)
Wrong assignment?

I'm implementing a function like this int processTag(string tag, stack<string> tagList) { string top = tagList.top; //error, which i dont know why ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank coder777, forgot that :)) (by kradragon94)
stuck on my sec program

hey fellas im im having this error "expected declaration before "}" token" on line 33 im using code:blocks and when i try to fix that i return nothing on the ...
[4 replies] Last: Because the logic in the for loop is incorrect. for (int i = 2; i < ... (by kevinkjt2000)
by akitta
24bit unsigned integer

If I want to convert 3 bytes to a '24bit unsigned integer' Is this how I would do it ? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[4 replies] Last: There may be more to this question than this, I don't think the full ... (by Chervil)
by hychan
Time needed for homework

I am currently working on a program that calculates the total time needed to finish English and Mathematics homework. However, it freezes when I finish inputtin...
[2 replies] Last: There is an analytical solution too, which does not require a loop. D... (by keskiverto)
Binary Trees

Hi guys, sorry I have some questions about Binary Trees. Hope you guys don't mind answering them: // If val < ROOT->data, then it goes to the left side o...
[3 replies] Last: Language: C. You main program must refer to the tree somehow. Let sa... (by keskiverto)
by rayhan
Nested If-Else vs Logical Operator

Could someone please help me in solving the question that "what is the advantages & disadvantages of using Nested If-Else"?
[no replies]
Sudoku CP

I originally wrote a simple backtracking algorithm but it proved too slow in some cases. I therefore read about constraint propagation. I think the idea is that...
[1 reply] : I wonder if this is a good way to write a fast sudoku solver? I made o... (by Mats)
by jenaf
C precompiler define in scanf

hi there! I am currently using something like that in my code: char in ; scanf(" %100s",&in); but i wanted to be able to change my buffer size...
[3 replies] Last: ah thyvm ^^ (by jenaf)
Header Files and Classes

Hi Everyone, I'm going through my homework and I've done almost all of it but this last question regarding header files. I was hoping someone could confirm my...
[2 replies] Last: Write a c++ class definition for an abstract data type describing a... (by mutexe)
by mgehad
String^

What is required to use a (String ^) [String hat] Object in a .cpp File?. I use it simply without including any thing in a widnows form appication (Form.h )....
[4 replies] Last: In standard C++ code, we would use std::string For a tutorial, see:... (by JLBorges)
Queue problems

Hi guys. May you please help.I need to write a function that finds and romoves a provided argumnent in my array.Once I remove it all the other members in the...
[2 replies] Last: what do you mean in you cannot remove it from the array ? (by nvrmnd)
by tishme
txt file

by using text file how to make a searching code #include<iostream> #include<fstream> using namespace std; struct inf { string fname...
[1 reply] : Please, clarify your question. Use of code tags on the post is strong... (by keskiverto)
How would I make this char array uppercase (given my code)

How would I make this char array uppercase (given my code) in line 17 if possible. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(int argc, co...
[3 replies] Last: C++ Program Enter string and convert it to upper case here is the link... (by samcpp)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 3031323334... 64
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.