Beginners - September 2013 (Page 30)

by armita
HELP!

I need to answer this question as soon as possible. Please give me your ideas. Thanks.. question: The following class is a synchronous circular buffer. ...
[1 reply] : You are probably much more an expert of threads and mutexes than many ... (by keskiverto)
Global Variables Problem/Question

Basically, I am having some trouble with my Global Variables, I have them declared within multinumbers () and they will display the correct values accordin...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks to both of you for the solution and extra material I am only ab... (by James180)
by Appel
Making small apps and good practice programs?

Hi! I´ve been working with c++ for a little while now, but I need some help to improve! I need some help with good things to code, like a calander or a gam...
[1 reply] : First of all, to make Iphone apps, you can't use C++. They are written... (by Mats)
Switch case missing "{" "}"

Hi here's my program i got an error where it's expecting a "{" or a "}" but i do not know where to place them can someone please help me? my goal here is to ...
[3 replies] Last: Hi Justin, If you have compiler errors, then please post them in full... (by TheIdeasMan)
Encrypt/decrypt using Polybius square

I have a project assignment where I have to encrypt/decrypt a phrase using a Polybius Square. I need to place the letters in a 2-d array (polybius square), ...
[1 reply] : Does the code not work as intended? (by Catfish4)
help required (1,2)

Write your question here. 1-Input: Take integer inputs from the user until she enters a negative number. Output: The smallest of all the non-negative numbers ...
[21 replies] Last: why you dont ask your class fellows to help you...... hum yahin hen ja... (by msjamil11)
UNEXPECTATION OUTPUT PLSS HELP ME..:(

guyss please help me..:( this is my source code no error no warnings..but the output is not my expectation because all i want is a simple choices appears ...
[2 replies] Last: you need a cin to get the actual value from the user. Like so: ... cou... (by coder777)
Problems looping within function

Hello all, First time poster here. So I seem to be having some problems grasping how to manage loops within functions. I have a project I am working on for c...
[11 replies] Last: Hi KvltKitty, First, please always use code tags - they make it easie... (by TheIdeasMan)
by sup91
Assignment Help

Hi everyone, I need some help with my assignment. The given code below are from my lecturer for tips. I am not good with C++ but I would appreciate anyone kee...
[no replies]
C++ code for a calendar -- Help with a counter?

In a calendar program, how to figure out which day a month ends on in order to start the next month on the right day? Hi! I was wondering if someone could he...
[1 reply] : On line 10: ^ does not what you think it does, it's a bitwise operator... (by coder777)
Very long number.

Hi, I have this code unsigned long long number; cin >> number; cout << 192 + (number*250) << endl; where number is (1  < number < 10 18 ). ...
[1 reply] : well, 10 18 *250 goes out of range of unsigned long long . use doubl... (by coder777)
how to remove an item from an array

I want to be able to remove an item from the inventory that the use inputs ie remove helmet then it remove helmet from the array Put // A simple invento...
[1 reply] : If inventory has fixed size, I would just clear entry that you want to... (by MatthewRock)
Help on getting median

the program complies but the output in the median is 1.86 every time no matter what values I use. #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <...
[1 reply] : First, format your code. Second, you never used "median" variable. Yo... (by MatthewRock)
error when trying to print vector

When I try to compile my code, I get an error about there not being a match for cout 'operator<<'. As I'm new to C++, I don't know what the problem is. In...
[8 replies] Last: My classes are public for this project. I've tried using the syntax p... (by Kevinius)
by aggsyb
Most efficient way to code this RNG ?

I want to create 7 different numbers between 1 - 50 and the numbers cannot match any of the other numbers, this is what I have so far, is there an easier / clea...
[8 replies] Last: #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> #include <algorithm> #include <it... (by JLBorges)
Output Issue

I have researched this but to no avail. So I'm going to the experts. I have coded a ROT13 decryption program for a class I am in. The code runs fine and does...
[no replies]
Poker problem (trouble with classes)

Hi, I am creating a poker program for school (learning classes). The instruction are to make a class CARD and a class DECK with associated files. DECK is to be...
[2 replies] Last: @whitenite1 When one if condition is true, the rest are ignored. So hi... (by Daleth)
Copying arrays using pointers?

Hi guys, so basically this is what I tried to do: I initialized an array on the heap, then made a pointer (p1) pointing to it, then output all the values of th...
[10 replies] Last: you'd have to use a for loop to assign initial values. That's what ... (by Shilalydawg)
Prime number finder not looping correctly

I made a program where the user inputs a number and all prime numbers up to and including it are displayed. My algorithm involves starting at 2 and deleting all...
[1 reply] : You are not entering the while loop all of the time. For example: 1.... (by histrungalot)
While loop malfunction, also center formatting is jacked up

I have this program that is almost complete, but for some reason that while loop is messing me up, I have it set so that if the 'choice' is not 1, 2 , or 3, the...
[no replies]
September 2013 Pages: 1... 2829303132... 64
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.