Beginners - September 2013 (Page 18)

I need help about Prime number

Write your question here. #include <iostream> #include <math.h> using namespace std; bool prime(int); int main() { int a=0; do { cout<<"p...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you so much I love u (by zakelong81)
Compass project (1,2)

Write your question here. I am new to c++. I have only written two programs. I have an assignment for my c++ class which consist of creating a program that as...
[24 replies] Last: Thank you everyone for your help. I was able to get the program to ent... (by Radkowboy)
i need help.

i want to make a program in which program will read a string and display tot he screen count of the occurrance of each of the vowel in the string. program is n...
[6 replies] Last: In order to use strlen() you need to include the <cstring> header Y... (by Chervil)
by SCK15
Translator by C++

How do I do this? "ARP ARP Talk is a fun variation of the English language. The conversion to ARP ARP is carried out as follows: 1. When a vowel or vowel so...
[15 replies] Last: cire's current algorithm scores 40/50 I didn't copy the original re... (by cire)
header not working pls help

i don't whats wrong i double check the the spelling and all it still wont compile please me. here the main program //Chl14LAb2.cpp //calculates and display...
[9 replies] Last: i have fix it thanks you guyz and also i learned how to use this e... (by mitchsoje20)
bank i need a little tweking

my codes works but i only did the shell of it before i put eveything together. the thing i can't figure out is how to set the account balance to zero and have p...
[3 replies] Last: oh i got it thank you pointing me to right way. (by mitchsoje20)
by algo89
Problem with comparator function for qsort on struct array

Hi, I've got a problem with calling the qsort function on a struct array. The data structure is the following: struct student{ int grade; int st...
[6 replies] Last: Well I'm using the book more for the problem solving techniques it off... (by algo89)
how do i add a while loop

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <time.h> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; int main(){ string d; string a; string b; st...
[4 replies] Last: Where? If this is what your asking, you can add it to your code like t... (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
by aggsyb
Checking a vector if it "Contains" certain values

std::vector<int> values; This vector contains 5 values 4,20,8,8,21. How can I write an if statement or a loop to check if any of those elements contain the ...
[5 replies] Last: if you don't know how to use other data structures, create a copy of t... (by Gkneeus)
Trying to lose at Craps

I'm writing a game of Craps and for now I'm getting about ten times more wins than losses. Something is obviously off. The code is simple and in my opinion cann...
[2 replies] Last: I would highly recommend using the new C++11 #include <random> libra... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by aggsyb
Can you group Booleans?

If I had a list of 5 booleans. bool one = false; bool two = false; bool three = false; bool four = true; bool five = false; Is there anyway I can put them ...
[9 replies] Last: edit: I didn't read your second post, just make a function. bool fu... (by Gkneeus)
Need Help Starting Coding?

Hello, I want to start to learn coding, But i'm not sure what code language to learn first? The reason i want to start coding is because i want to make video ...
[4 replies] Last: my first language is C++ and was a little complicated. but I'm happy i... (by Gkneeus)
STORING ARRAY NAMES TO QUEUE DATA STRUCTURE

I made a program that accepts single characters and numbers only in queue data structure. now, i want my program to accept names and stored it in queue with thi...
[1 reply] : scanf("\n%s", &item); You don't need & here ?... (by nvrmnd)
by mlark7
Program won't execute, and will not write to file (ROT13 Decoder Program)

I am having trouble with the program executing. It will compile successfully, but when I run it nothing happens and the program runs forever (it just fills the ...
[1 reply] : I ran your code, the only problem I had was no output in the decodedMe... (by Yanson)
Correct?

#include <string> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> #include <stdio.h> int main() { int score,choice,length; string theword, thehint,jumble; ...
[15 replies] Last: Repeat: printf("\n\nYour guess: "); //scanf("%s", guess); // cin>>gue... (by JLBorges)
Need help with my calculator!!

I have this homework assignment where I have to fix three compiler and 3 runtime/logic errors in this calculator program. I found and fixed (I believe correctly...
[no replies]
else without a previous if

Hi, I have a problem with my code. It says "else without a previous if". if (number == 0) { cout << "Zero\n"; } { h ...
[7 replies] Last: Remember that all else and all else if must following immediately ... (by Daleth)
by PeterA
Newbie needs help with pointer , destructor,copy constructor

I get stuck for this one for 3-4 hours, try various sources but no help, would you please point out what is wrong with my code ? //This is the code for ...
[8 replies] Last: you are assigning 0 to the value pointed by value which is wrong sinc... (by nvrmnd)
how do i add a while

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <time.h> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; int main(){ string d; string a; string b; st...
[1 reply] : do { //stuff } while( condition_is_true ); http://www.cplusplus... (by giblit)
by Actmad
help for sorting and implementing a cYcle

How do i print all the valĂșes that I give to p, and sort them?? #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fstream> #include <ss...
[no replies]
September 2013 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 64
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.