Beginners - October 2016 (Page 28)

Help writing a c++ code

hi. can someone please explain and show to me how to make a code for this assignment(in c++): I'm given two integer numbers and i have to find out if one is the...
[2 replies] Last: Ok i got to the point where it tells if one number is the power if the... (by Laurina96)
Job distrbution

I'm trying to solve two printers problem (http://www.codeabbey.com/index/task_view/two-printers) and I think i get the formula for the calculation but I still g...
[1 reply] : You can change the icon of the forum to a checkmark to show it is fini... (by kevinkjt2000)
Help with deleting a certain vector

I would like the user to be able to delete a a player from the vector list based on the jersey number. I just don't know how to do it. #include <iostream> ...
[2 replies] Last: Here is a example that might help you #include <iostream> #include ... (by closed account LA48b7Xj)
Random number generator help

I'm having several problems with this code. 1. For some reason, for example, when I enter 5 as the amount of times I want to generate random numbers, it gene...
[5 replies] Last: Alright I got it to work. Thanks so much for your help! (by Benjidude)
max and min

im writing a program that will give me the sum of any given inputs the average as well as the highest number and the smallest, this is what i have but I'm havin...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <limits> using namespace std; int main(... (by closed account LA48b7Xj)
How do you search for C++ in search engines?

Simple question, how do you search for C++ in search engines? At first glance this may sound like a dumb question, but google appears to filter out the ++ when ...
[1 reply] : Perhaps your lack of results is because you're trying to specify C++14... (by jlb)
Binary Hexadecimal

solved
[1 reply] : I figured it out, thanks anyway. It was better that I found out and di... (by bellucheese)
2d Arrays for Sales Divisions and Quarters

Hello All. I am very stuck on my homework assignment and my professor has not responded at all. I know I have mistakes and missing information, but I don't kn...
[no replies]
Tic tac toe game

Hi, I am a beginner in c ++, I'm now confused make tic tac toe game without using arrays and loops, but using pass by value and pass by reference.
[9 replies] Last: as i wrote above *important: can be shortened substantially with func... (by globaltourist)
Inverse number (Leading zeroes)

As you may know, this program is to inverse numbers (45 -> 54). However, there is a problem. With leading zeroes it does not work properly since integers ignore...
[9 replies] Last: push_back is just adding characters to the end of the string, we are g... (by closed account LA48b7Xj)
by plaq
Need help reading error message.

I'm quite new to C++, so i have yet to get comfortable with the error messages. I get this message when i get to a point in my program where i try returning a s...
[3 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12954821/cannot-find-or-open-the-pd... (by TarikNeaj)
Major Issues with scope and conversion

I am trying to fix a calculator that is supposed to add and subtract. I am getting scope and conversion errors. Please help calculator.cpp #include "calc...
[1 reply] : I see a few things - there might be more. In the main function, I thi... (by wildblue)
writing a program in c++

Write your question here. Assuming the UCU farm sells milk to clients and supplies them on a daily basis depending the number of days they want to supplied in ...
[2 replies] Last: Send me a private message. (by SakurasouBusters)
count words, getchar debug problem

The following simple program counts the number of words from the stdin (my keyboard). When i press CTR+Z it should stop and present the results. I'm using Windo...
[2 replies] Last: I canceled the solved. I test the code with 2 printf() . I run it and... (by mynicks)
Recursion - HalfLife Calculation

I am working on a recursion function that determines the amount of radioactive material that remains after a given number of years. The decay rate is 1/2 or 50%...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks, I was able to see that my multiplication of the 1/2 was in the... (by atticus89)
Write to output file skips characters

don't bother. this site is useless.
[1 reply] : if i change the record lengths it works iwth different (endoffset - x... (by closed account N8RzwA7f)
Can I make my game run on a Mac, without owning a Mac?

Developing a small-ish game -- I have one Windows 10 pc and one Windows XP 64-bit SP3 pc. I'm keeping the XP one downgraded primarily to ensure that anything I...
[1 reply] : http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/07/visual-studio-20... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Drawing a grid.

So... I used an array to create a map for a game, int defaultmap { 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3...
[1 reply] : The numbers represent a certain tile btw. (by Optimistic Peach)
Deleting a record from a binary file without using classes

I'm currently learning how to play around with binary files. However, the hardest hurdle i came across is deleting a record from the binary files. I read up...
[no replies]
C++, Trying to open a file, read it, then store the data by creating an instance of my class

I have no clue how to do this, but I am supposed to open a file, read it, and put the data in an array that is within a class header file through creating an in...
[1 reply] : Hello jlmccart01, There are several to many problems some i have not ... (by Handy Andy)
October 2016 Pages: 1... 2627282930... 51
  Archived months: [sep2016] [nov2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.