Beginners - November 2014 (Page 60)

by slovit
need help with matrix

Hello my program crashes upon opening can some one help with that? #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int matrix ; int i,j...
[1 reply] : Replace the line 11 with cout << "i=" << i << " j=" << j << '\n'; Te... (by keskiverto)
Files and strings. C++

Hello. I am begginer and I need your help, because I have tried almost everything possible in my situation and have no idea how to do right way. My task was fo...
[1 reply] : Assuming that words are separated by a single space, and ignoring punc... (by JLBorges)
how can this function swap value of x to y or y to x

Question is the title void badswap (int x , int y) { int temp = x; x=y; y=temp; }
[2 replies] Last: You want them to be passed by reference, not by value. http://www.lea... (by Ispil)
endless input

Its causing me to put in endless input, never outputting anything from the loop, any ideas? I am also going to be spooling out the output, so i know some of it ...
[2 replies] Last: okay thank you, ima test it out after class. (by Plowman)
Problem with pointers to objects

Please can someone tell what this really is. I mean, is it a pointer to 5 Strings class objects in an array or an array of 5 pointers to Strings class objec...
[2 replies] Last: Okay thanks. Got it (by Misbahu)
Help in very begining of my c++ knowlege

I need help with entering N amount of numbers which should be sorted in PAIRS of 2 and I should show the pair with biggest total. Thanks in advice to any singl...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver ! Thanks a lot ! (by ferowww)
How to take input and show output of an array of pairs?

I have written the following code using pair. But it gives error. How should I take input and show output of this array of pairs? int main() { pair...
[7 replies] Last: > but i think often it slows me down when i'm trying to understand oth... (by JLBorges)
Using ctime to measure the time for quicksort

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out how to use ctime in order to measure the time that it takes for quicksort to sort some numbers. I've been reading on the inte...
[14 replies] Last: > both function showed same value, They measure different things (tha... (by JLBorges)
by cGuru
Pointer Paranoia

Goals: (1) Pass an array to a function and create a new array twice the size of the argument array. (2) Copy the contents of the argument array to the new...
[2 replies] Last: In addition to what mutexe said, you still have to write the code to i... (by dhayden)
HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#include <iostream> using namespace std; float subfactorial (int n) { //valor fijo int k; //índice float suma; //acumulador k = 0; suma = 0; while (k <= ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, guy. I love you so much. (by Fontvregal)
Undefined reference to array function

Write your question here. I have these four functions and as far as i can tell they all line up with arguments. What am I missing? #include <iostream> #...
[4 replies] Last: another thing: (sum - sumLow) / (10 * (numberOfQuizzes - 2)) * 100; ... (by mutexe)
changing code binary file

so i have this code and i need to change the binary file .by changing the password to grant access to user only if user enters password that would have previous...
[no replies]
Help with dynamic array expanding via function!

Help! I'm trying to expand an array via pointers, but my program crashes when i try to run this. It tells me that it's unable to read the "name" variable of the...
[4 replies] Last: I think I have it figured out: void expandArray(Test test ,int &capa... (by Danny Toledo)
Cant get average value to print from vector

I cant get the average value from the vector and dont know what I´m doing wrong. I want to do the calculation with a for-loop #include <iostream> #incl...
[5 replies] Last: for (i = 0; i > vectorValues.size(); i++) changing it for (i = 0;... (by patriic48)
my assignment

hi guys.. i have a case from my lecturer ==== Yummy Delivery Pizza is one of the famous pizza shops that you can order many kinds of pizza. As a famous p...
[4 replies] Last: thanks a lot to you all.. XD you make me understand with your answer.... (by Stefany Haryanti)
by bender
How to read into file and display file

Im trying to write a function for another program that reads the name, score and date to a txt file, then display it as a sort of "scoreboard". How would I do t...
[6 replies] Last: Here is something quick I came up with. Feel free to use the link And... (by disturbedfuel15)
How can I create a vector and array of pair?

We can define pair as following but how to declare a vector and a array of pair? #include <iostream> #include <utility> #include <algorithm> #include <...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/vector/vector/emplace_back/ (by keskiverto)
Newbie Query

Happen to have Visual Studio Team Suite 2008. Just above complete novice status and write to inquire if one can find supportive guidance here. Have an idea for...
[1 reply] : Start by updating to a compiler that is current. For instance, Visual... (by JLBorges)
Struct problems

I'm having some troble with structs. It says sword_rusted does not name a type; #ifndef ITEMS_H_INCLUDED #define ITEMS_H_INCLUDED #include "Item.h" ...
[5 replies] Last: tho i changed it to a class then you're doing this in c++. In that ... (by mutexe)
MIPS assembly

Write your question here. I'm coding MIPS on MARS 4.0.1 and I'm trying to add letter '1' into an array but it doesn't work. Here is my code. Can somebody help ...
[1 reply] : Hmm. Are the delay slots okay? Do you have the operands of sb set rig... (by dhayden)
November 2014 Pages: 1... 5859606162... 65
  Archived months: [oct2014] [dec2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.