Beginners - May 2018 (Page 15)

Sorting Odd And Even Elements From 2-D ARRAY

I AM trying to sort odd and even elements from 2-D array and show the output. I think my logic is correct,there is some problem With the output? Anyways Here ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank You Everyone Especially Andy and Icy1,I finally got a bit of und... (by akshatmahajan3112)
Accessor returning a private field char array?

Been stuck at this point for a while now and can't seem to find an answer.. This is the header file #ifndef Student_hpp #define Student_hpp #include ...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, when returning a pointer or reference to something that is stored... (by Peter87)
Two lines of table not aligning?

What can I do to make these two items print inline with the rest of the table? I have been messing with my setw but I can't figure it out. Current output: Part...
[7 replies] Last: My previous response was a bit rushed so I give it a new try. I agree... (by Peter87)
Using cin to input the number of times a while loop will run.

I've been trying to Use cin to input the number of times a while loop will run but it never works. I've tried it on a simple program, input a number and have th...
[4 replies] Last: Handy Andy, Thank you for your help! I was just about to ask about ... (by kalik56)
IS PROGRAMMING NOT FOR ME:(

So I've been working with the basics in programming for quite a while now. I stumbled upon the The Sieve of Eratosthenes algorithm and wanted to convert it into...
[8 replies] Last: Maybe a certificate would help to build your confidence? http://cppins... (by rjphares)
Vector remove 2 numbers at the same time

I want to remove 2 numbers at the same time without using literals #include <iostream> #include <vector> using namespace std; int main() { vecto...
[4 replies] Last: How about this? #include <iostream> #include <vector> using namespac... (by Manga)
How to print certain members of class array? *new to classes*

I need to print a table of data from a class type array. I am just unsure how to format the print line. I am looking back at a program I made using structures a...
[4 replies] Last: Basically a duplicate http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/236369/ ... (by Handy Andy)
Trouble printing data from user class type array?

I am new to classes, and I am trying to create a program that will display a table of data using a user class type array. I believe that it is currently printin...
[5 replies] Last: Hello stormbot, Played around with the final output a bit and came up... (by Handy Andy)
removing 2 elements from a vector

find a number and remove that number at that current position then remove 2nd element at the same time
[1 reply] : Hello ballinlinda, Take a look at http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/... (by Handy Andy)
check our game: Roll the ball

check our game, please: roll the ball http://rolltheball.co/
[no replies]
Slow Prime, Perfect, Triangular Program.

Hello, Could you help me in making this program run faster? As it is it runs and completes in about 9 seconds. Is there a way to reduce the time with the lar...
[2 replies] Last: Could you help me fix my display and counter void functions? here is ... (by sr2cute702)
Please tweak my code

Hey whats up you guys. Please help me!!. * My program execution should look like: Enter a string : 1-800-FLOWERS <<< My program does this one fine 1 ...
[1 reply] : Hello ryan157, At line 87 your line 91 the if statement is only check... (by Handy Andy)
Return each iteration of the loop

I need each value of the loop outside the loop without using array. for(ii=0;ii<h;ii++){ //LOOP for scannig all six parameters for(i=0;i<6...
[2 replies] Last: thanks tpb! I need Decimate_out value outside the loop after each it... (by AbdulRehmanGri)
by jpz79
Problem Testing values of 2D Array

Why is the conditional detecting values that are NOT defined in the initalized 2d array ....? //INITIALIZATION of 2d ARRAY int validtracks = {{...
[4 replies] Last: @ megatron 0, I see your point now, but in the beginning I thought yo... (by Handy Andy)
Arrays with user-input

Hi guys! I have to write a code for a class project. I need to calculate the highest score, the lowest score, and the average score. How do I do that? Not lo...
[2 replies] Last: double average = 0.0; double min = exam_score ; double max = exam_sc... (by ballinlinda)
Help with project (implementing math functions)

I'm working a project and I'm hitting some trouble along the way in the directions. I'm supposed to be implementing Monte Carlo methods in the function in order...
[4 replies] Last: Additional note on math: square root of (x * x + y * y) is less than ... (by keskiverto)
Evel Kneievel

I need help quickly starting this function. I'm on limited time so if anyone can help me quickly that would be Great! https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?u...
[6 replies] Last: When I try to compile your code I get four compilation errors. I've be... (by dhayden)
How to find out how many students are enrolled in a certain class

I'm trying to make a program that generates 300 students, and for each student, they have 3-6 courses, with no duplicate classes, and for each course they have ...
[3 replies] Last: First things first -- get it to compile. Had to make a few changes so... (by icy1)
Sorting program

Hey guys, just want to say I am a super noob when it comes to programming so take it easy on me. I have to create a program that will sort five scores that the ...
[3 replies] Last: First, please use code tags when posting code. See http://www.cplusplu... (by keskiverto)
I want to use "enter" key to dispense gas.

I want to use "enter" key to dispense gas........ How do I do that instead of an integer..... #pragma once //#pragma once #include <iostream> using namespa...
[3 replies] Last: Hello Jaycode365, Thank you for the code in main. I am still not sur... (by Handy Andy)
May 2018 Pages: 1... 1314151617... 19
  Archived months: [apr2018] [jun2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.