Beginners - May 2017 (Page 9)

Can not get the write answer to populate

So I need to find out why in that the Variable profitSell will not calculate to match a standard calculator. /*******************************************...
[9 replies] Last: Ahh!~ Ok, I thought I was going crazy. (by Aaron Vienneau)
by tom123
Visual Studio some codes dont work

Hello, i am using visual Studio 2015. A Few years ago i created some programs with visual Basic. Now when i use Codes in Visual Studion like form2.show() or ...
[1 reply] : Now when i use Codes in Visual Studion like form2.show() or dim xyz a... (by Thomas1965)
Struggling to build a decision tree

This is my first time I need to build a decision tree. I've been working all day trying to make this, but yet still am nowhere. I think I need a recursive meth...
[3 replies] Last: I'm having a decision tree at the moment. I will upload my code here f... (by Isaac Nuketon)
by hr9090
Vector out of range

I try to make an iteration which is depend on X_axis #include <stdio.h> #include <unsupported/Eigen/MatrixFunctions> #include <iostream> #include <fstream> ...
[4 replies] Last: You can of course loop over the elements in any order you want. What I... (by Peter87)
Problem with Addition in my code.

Good afternoon. I am make a simple super hero battle code for fun. I have a function and the main with two int variables. The variables(superheros) get points b...
[4 replies] Last: So... it needs to return an int . False :) It does not need to retur... (by Aaron Vienneau)
structure chart.

Hello guys, I know this is mostly help with code. But I was asked to make a structure chart for a calendar project that I am working on. I need the calendar to ...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah I haven't worked on the actual program yet, I will but I am just ... (by alextexasfan12)
by vaynex
implementing a vector with parameters from code

I have code which takes a string (NMEA sentence) and checks if the checksum value (65 in this example) matches the value of the byte-wise XOR reduction of the c...
[1 reply] : # include <iostream> # include <sstream> # include <algorithm> # incl... (by gunnerfunner)
by arbwok
Need help with logic for Dijkstra

So lets say I created a graph with vector<vector<Path> >aPath , where path contains struct Path{ Path(float num1, float num2): direction(num1), weight(num...
[no replies]
by nevem
Need help with sorting integers in a file

This is an assignment my professor gave me: Write a program that merges the numbers in two files and writes all the numbers into a third file. Your program t...
[6 replies] Last: How to swap them is the tricky part. It's really not that tricky. Bu... (by jlb)
Writing codes together

hi I have a friend and we want to learn code, is there some program where we can write codes together?
[3 replies] Last: once you have a little bit of introductory work and practice done, you... (by jonnin)
C++ parallel arrays in file

I'm here to ask that how can I read specific information from file and display it
[3 replies] Last: Hello FaisalJavaid4546, std::string line{""}; std::getline(fileStr... (by Handy Andy)
Parking Garage Assignment Help ASAP Please

Hello I need some help please, I've been trying to get this to work for days now and it doesn't seem to work and I would appreciate if someone could fix the cod...
[14 replies] Last: just delete the libraries #include<string> and #include<iomanip> and... (by KANATA1)
by Pampam
Copy of pointer (stack)

Hello, the problem is that i need a copy of *s to save it, so then to cout elements 5 3 1 doing one more while cycle loop written below. Or tell me another way...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for solution :) (by Pampam)
by Faggio
problems with overload operator >>

I wrote this program. Note that Date is another class that i have implemented. Compiler finds error in function read of Libretto about "ss >> riga" and in the ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you a lot @ne555!! I had to overload the operator in Date!! than... (by Faggio)
VS C++ project templates

I really want to learn how to make a project template for c++. That way I dont have to waste time editing my project properties adding some library and includes...
[3 replies] Last: Hello skadush, Sorry about the search links. I did not find out till ... (by Handy Andy)
Array of Objects

I have been trying to create an array of objects but having difficulty and cannot find info pertaining to it. Don't understand why the code below will not run ...
[9 replies] Last: @MikeyBoy my apologies was a bit tired l and now that I've looked at ... (by MikeyBoy)
User input [arrays]

Is there a way I can store a double digit integer in a single array slot? Also, I know my code is completely wrong I just need help understanding a method to pe...
[4 replies] Last: Another possibility: get the input as a string and use atoi() to con... (by Chervil)
formatted data

Hey guys need help realy fast , i am young engineer student, i have to finish my program tomorrow. I need to make 2 programms, first one should make a text file...
[4 replies] Last: Hello arturszm, First you will have to know how the data file is writ... (by Handy Andy)
Functions and arrays

Hello. I am trying to write a program that averages judges scores that the user inputs. The user will be able to enter the number of scores as well. I have to u...
[4 replies] Last: As mentioned before your array must have a constant size that cannot c... (by kingkush)
by Caruso
class inheritance

Hi all, I'm studying C++ and starting to get my way around it. There is one thing that I'm not sure how to understand. That is that b doensn't become an object...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. It makes Abstract classes much more clear to me. I do now... (by Caruso)
May 2017 Pages: 1... 7891011... 24
  Archived months: [apr2017] [jun2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.