Beginners - May 2017 (Page 11)

Help with creating a password?

Okay so the following program is supposed to decide whether or not a password is correct give that it is; -No longer than 16 characters -No shorter than 8 cha...
[3 replies] Last: Hello Whiss00, Based on what you started with this is what I came up ... (by Handy Andy)
by wolley
I need help. Queue - C++

Hello.Please, help Create a one-way queue with numbers from -50 to +50. After creating the queue, Swap the minimum and maximum elements of the queue. #in...
[1 reply] : Easier would be to use a for loop from -50 to 50 to add the numbers to... (by Thomas1965)
by Doe
Tic Tac Toe game help

Hello I am working on a Tic Tac Toe game and I am very new at this. I am writing this code with a two-dimensional array and I only know how to have players inpu...
[2 replies] Last: Lines 3-5: Globals should be avoided. Line 9: You probably don't w... (by AbstractionAnon)
Array Problems

I have doubts on how to do these 2 programs. Someone could help me with it and it is not much trouble. 1.Reverse Array. Write a function that accepts two int...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/215753/ Double post (by chicofeo)
Help getting program to count each position

So for this program I had to write and display a bug turning 180 degrees and moving one position right horizontally. How would I get the position number of each...
[2 replies] Last: Awesome I've been staring at this and have been saying that somehow it... (by kirby3422)
by vaynex
Writing and reading a CSV file

rr
[1 reply] : How do i make it so when the program is restarted and new data is inp... (by jlb)
Pulling a value from vector every 10 seconds

So this is my program currently. It not finished but I figured out I would put it up here to see if I could get some help. I used for loops to get the general i...
[9 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <chrono> #include <thread> #include <st... (by gunnerfunner)
HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT PLEASE!!!

Write your question here. Based on the codes uploaded, you are to extend the codes by creating 5 instance for any two method(that is, Nested Classes/Composite ...
[1 reply] : # include <iostream> // An header file for I/O operations using name... (by dezmund)
Template Help

I am having problem with my template. It is not correctly working to find the maximum number, i believe this is a format mistake that can be corrected. I am usi...
[1 reply] : You have defined a function maxiNum that takes no arguments, but in ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Can't find the solution in my program

Can anyone pinpoint the problem in my code here, i found the root of the problem in the void Rodymas() if statement, but i'm not sure why is it not processing t...
[3 replies] Last: Found the problem, thanks for the help :) (by Yogurtas)
by Avrage
getline and cin output incorrect

hey guys, i have a simple code, i know it's something i'm just missing but i have no clue and tried searching online. so... i have a structure with two stri...
[5 replies] Last: thanks blue, i ended up taking this route. before going with string i ... (by Avrage)
Reading an CSV file...

Hey guys, been trying to figure this out for days now with no luck. I am creating a program that needs to read a line of an csv file into a vector of strings. T...
[6 replies] Last: I may end up changing to a std::list later on in the development. Un... (by jlb)
by xxvms
Array initialization in Class

Hi there Just want to check about array initialization in Class. When I tried this class matrix { private: double m ; public: matrix() { m = {...
[9 replies] Last: Thank you JLBorges you are like almanac :) (by xxvms)
Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 't' was corrupted.

I have a char variable, and I am attempting to make it into an int. After searching online, people mentioned I should do the following: char t; int time = t...
[6 replies] Last: In above code, the file is opened using fopen() in text mode. For ... (by Chervil)
Wav file will not open

I have generated a .wav file with my program; however, it will not open up properly in Windows Media Player. After searching online I realized I may have a code...
[no replies]
Big test tomorrow, stuck on an interesting practice problem.

I have two questions. How do you make a program that takes only an array of integers and evaluates each value without including array-length as an input? Ho...
[4 replies] Last: @gunnerfunner, I’m afraid I must ask you to bear with my poor Englis... (by Enoizat)
by xxvms
compilation CodeBlocks VS Visual Studio

hi Guys I have question, I created simple program and wanted to share with someone, this person have windows 7, when he tried to run program it good info a...
[3 replies] Last: compile it in release mode. (Which I said above...) I don't have th... (by jonnin)
Not calculating?

I am making a gravity simulation and it seams to not applying the force to the bodies, help? main.cpp #include <stdlib.h> #include <glut.h> #include ...
[5 replies] Last: Have you checked (by printing out) what is actually in fx, fy and time... (by lastchance)
Concatenate chars/strings using a function

I am trying to solve an exercise consisting in getting a string with a full name considering 3 strings as follow: String1: Name String2: Last Name 1 String3: La...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you lastchance! I have the program running perfectly. I will put... (by JorgeChemE)
Finding common divisors of two numbers using a function

Hi, I am trying to write a code to find all common divisors of two given numbers using a function. Please, note that I don't want to find the greatest common...
[14 replies] Last: The trick of the variable isPrime, I almost forget... Thank you! (by JorgeChemE)
May 2017 Pages: 1... 910111213... 24
  Archived months: [apr2017] [jun2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.