Beginners - May 2016 (Page 28)

over again+deleting old

Hi, just a quick and simple question: How do you vanish the last session of your program when you start over again, i mean, if i choose to run program over agai...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/4z18T05o/ (by Zhuge)
strings in array question

i'm trying to find an occurrence of consecutive strings in a given array. b is supposed to be the position of the first string and e is supposed to be the posit...
[1 reply] : the compiler keeps telling me that this will only go through the loop... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Osaid
Pointers with 2d arrays ......

http://www2.0zz0.com/2016/05/06/18/416072045.jpg Comeplete program for the pic please
[7 replies] Last: @ Osaid, Does the code supposed to work like the link below? ... (by chicofeo)
String to int/float

Well, I'm making a program that reads flom a external .txt file. The problem here is, when I read the .txt, i use this... string linea; ifstream file(...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, I just had to "activate" c++11 Thank You so Much :D (by martinone)
Doing barchart input from file got problem

This my code i am doing a bar chart that input from file but it can't works. can anyone of you help me?? #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <io...
[4 replies] Last: What does not work? What results do you expect and what do you get ? (by Thomas1965)
What will happen if someone tries to access freed memory?

Write your question here. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int* pt=new int; *pt= 1000; cout<<"The value...
[3 replies] Last: What will happen if someone tries to access freed memory? What exact... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Displaying Array Contents from File

For a part of my homework assignment (I'm in comp sci 1)I have to display the contents of a file. The contents is a 5x8 array of numbers. I thought I could pla...
[3 replies] Last: line 31,32: Why are you declaring these again? You've already declar... (by AbstractionAnon)
Arduino ajax some C++ code I don't understand

Hi. I saw this project (Which is not my work) on these forums but the post was closed and the user was asking a different question. This project uses an Arduino...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much : ) You have made my day. Have a great weekend :... (by Skiidoggy)
Class and Functions help

Hi, for class i was given an assignment to create a program using a class called student and various methods within it. The purpose is too calculate a grade bas...
[4 replies] Last: @ JLBorges Right oh! Thank you :+) (by TheIdeasMan)
by g2435
Adding a book to a document

Everything is fine except for Case 5. I need to add a book from the user. It lets me to write it to the .dat file, but when I try to run it again I get an error...
[5 replies] Last: Okay. What is BOOKS_data? The code isn't complete, and sometimes might... (by MatthewRock)
Reading Code (Postfix/PreFix Increment) / Precedence

The following prints 7, but I do not see how. I read that a prefix increment (++x) increments the value of x, whereas a post fix increment (x++) increments th...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! (by Pegasus1)
Help please?!

-
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> int main() { const int n ... (by JLBorges)
Pow is being weird?

string s = "1234567890"; int x = 0, k = 0; for(int i = s.length(); i > 0; i--){ x = x + pow(16, k); k++; cout << x << endl; } This returns 0 1 ...
[2 replies] Last: 286331153+16 8 is too big to fit in an int . (by Zhuge)
Binary code decryption

Hello! : ) I am C++ beginner, and i want to write a program that will read a text from a file turn it into a binary code, and save it into the other file. ...
[1 reply] : Thanks to "fun2code" my problem is solved, thank you very very much !... (by peter9567)
Dice Game

What did i do wrong? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { string answer; cout << "Are You Ready For A Dice...
[5 replies] Last: I'm not fond of the way you have structured your if statements: if... (by AbstractionAnon)
VCMP

Hello i got source code of Gta Vice City Multiplayer. It is in C++ language But i dont know how to Compile it because it dont have just one C++ file or 2 it ...
[11 replies] Last: Ohh thank you bro do you have skype ? add me please armando.gjoni1 I h... (by armando2)
How to insert lines of data from a file to a character array and place it into another file.

I am working on an assignment that requires the use of the char array. I haven't used a character array yet so I am a little confused on how too properly store ...
[no replies]
Conversion problem

Why when it converts number to string it appears a large negative number? I want my number to be less than 14 characters. for example I enter 1234567899...
[2 replies] Last: > I enter 1234567899988888887654321 and appears an -886285364263 C++... (by JLBorges)
Unsure how to complete Array-loop program

Hello. I've been having problems finishing up what should be a relatively simple program for the past couple days, and would love a push in the right direction...
[2 replies] Last: Awesome, thank you! Took a while to get to because of other classwork... (by NSPanamera)
by cjhaen
Need a program created

The program that needs to be created is: Out in space,there are these species which are called Billies. A billy multiplies twice, on average, every week to k...
[10 replies] Last: cjhaen, Reading C++ code is an essential ingredient to learning the l... (by JLBorges)
May 2016 Pages: 1... 2627282930... 36
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.