Beginners - May 2016 (Page 16)

enter radius

Write your question here. hello people I have problem with the menu when I enter anything it goes to circle area radius problem have a look at the code p...
[1 reply] : Well yeah. Lines 65-72 you display your menu, but you never input the... (by AbstractionAnon)
inheritance problem

hi people so basically my code is right to my knowledge but the compiler disagrees i have the right syntax so I don't know what the problem is,heres my code. p...
[2 replies] Last: sorry you are right, fixed them I added them but I am still getting th... (by adam2016)
Sort student names in ascending order

cout Sort student names in ascending order #include<iostream> #include<cstring> using namespace std; int main() { char Names ; for(int i =0 ; i <...
[2 replies] Last: i have understood this code can someone write this code using loops ... (by wahab13796)
Boolean Variable. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I need some help. I have rewritten my code a dozen time but I cant figure out how to include the following. Converts the bubble sort, changing the outer loo...
[no replies]
by msshah
boost library: could not open source the files in Visual studio

Hello, I am very new to C++. I am using it to use a set of random numbers in my simulation, for which I am using boost library in the header. I am currently us...
[1 reply] : I presume by "open source" you mean that the compiler cannot find and ... (by Duthomhas)
by norcal
Help with Objects and Functions

So Im basically finished with this code but I just can't figure out how to adjusts it so it gets the inputs for each of the 3 student before it outputs the resu...
[2 replies] Last: Why do you have 3 get functions? All three functions are identical ... (by AbstractionAnon)
Make a simple tic tac toe game with C++

I write simple tic tac toe game with c++ for my web page. This is very basic code. I write this game with artificial intelligence for my web page soon. Yo...
[no replies]
by Bligen
Very basic question

Is there something similar to string that can hold multiple words? for example I want to define someone's name and last name as a single character in the code.
[4 replies] Last: Thanks a lot man ^^ (by Bligen)
Why is this code not computing correctly?

A local government organization has been testing a new biological triggering device. The actual cost has gotten out of hand and they have recruited you to test ...
[2 replies] Last: 5 102 5 102 5 102 5 102 5 102 5 102 5 . . . the same pattern until it ... (by CornholeChamp1)
by coll97
Segmentation fault(vector)

Well, I want to do a vector of strings ordered alphabetical while I am writing the data, but when I put the second string it says Segmentation Fault :'( Can ...
[3 replies] Last: I suspect you have an index to v that is out of bounds. Since it hap... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Blur
Winrate Calculator

I'm trying to calculate 2 teams win rate by taking the mean winrate from the 5 champions on each team and comparing them I haven't codded in C++ in a long tim...
[2 replies] Last: What is your question? You have many syntax errors. Most lines are ... (by AbstractionAnon)
Need help writing a fun game

So I keep getting stuck while writing this Battleship game... I think that i am trying to do too much at once which is confusing me, even though I did try to br...
[3 replies] Last: AbstractionAnon proves my point. Much of your code needs refactoring. ... (by MatthewRock)
by sjprem
any ideas in hangman

#include<iostream.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<conio.h> #include<string.h> int main() { int x,y,z,a,s,b,c,d,e,f; char v ; randomize(); clrscr(); ...
[1 reply] : First off, please use code tags([.code] and [./code], without the dots... (by MatthewRock)
class

Question:http://upload.lsforum.net/users/public/j41956RWw138.jpg My problem is how to correct my format like the "function volume" with the correct code? ...
[3 replies] Last: thanks for your responses, I get it. (by lzone554)
by ckh96
Card Repeat

I am creating a card where the player is dealt two cards. I am having trouble with the two cards given to the player because its the same exact cards given to t...
[1 reply] : What happens here? card one; card two; Let me guess, the creation o... (by keskiverto)
Help with a "for loop" for assigment

So i have to write a program for uni that reads a number on a pcb, takes a number in argv adds it to the number read from the pcb and increments it by a number...
[1 reply] : You didn't have ten seconds to edit out the text that Reddit adds arou... (by helios)
Show DATE

Hello guys. I'm am new at C++ and maybe someone can help me with this task? TASK: I have two dates (year, month, day). I have to write a program, which shows, ...
[1 reply] : First you need to convert your string into int variables - probably wi... (by Thomas1965)
While loop / If statement

Write your question here. I can get this while loop to do the right thing. I won't it to stop if the statement is false and cout the statement but it won't sto...
[1 reply] : Try to use || instead of && (by mike9407)
by neik13
class within function of another class

I keep getting a message saying error: no matching function for call to ‘rotor::rotor()’ machine::machine(ifstream &infile) Wondering what I'm doing w...
[1 reply] : Sounds you don't have default constructors for your classes. (by Thomas1965)
setter/getter related question

Write your question here. q. Create getter and setter methods shown below that interact with the private members with matching names. #include "worl...
[1 reply] : I don't understand the question. The code looks alright to me. What's ... (by helios)
May 2016 Pages: 1... 1415161718... 36
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.