Beginners - May 2016 (Page 14)

game enginer

Can someone tell me a game enginer for creating 3d games like unreal engine for c++ REMEMBER: I HAVE NOT A VERRY GOOD PC Thanks
[no replies]
Confused from input and output

// read from file and show how many seats are reserved and open #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[5 replies] Last: i see now i wasn't reading the rows or columns before. I did not do mu... (by rezy3312)
by Bligen
A very simplistic database

Hello I was wondering about how one should go about making a small database (name, lastname, date of birth for example) with visual studio c++? One which would ...
[15 replies] Last: Holy... that's... a lot of information to process.... thanks a lot man (by Bligen)
by sohdas
Need help with my final.

I'm a high school student taking c++. My final (month long project, my teacher asked me to ask for help here) requires me to pass an array to a function and use...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, that fixed it. Thanks for the help, very much appreciated. (by sohdas)
Project issues

Hi there I am having some trouble with a class project. this program is a survey that uses html to ask a question, supply 2 radio buttons for yes and no, then ...
[13 replies] Last: I guess it could be called non graded homework. It was a "see how far ... (by ztnelson)
writing lines of text file into Array of strings

Hello, I'm trying to write a program that takes a line of text from a .txt file and then writes that line into an array of strings. So far I figured out to ...
[2 replies] Last: It works! Thanks so much! :D (by leembowie)
by loni
interpreter + GUI builder

Hello I'm absolute beginner and I want start programming in C++ can you advice me or just give some info about what to use as interpreter + GUI builder, I...
[4 replies] Last: yes I had already been using, very convenient. I have already passed ... (by loni)
Entries impossible (names & phone numbers)

Write your question here.I am unable to use entries in the Stroustrup code example named PHONE_BOOK. Igive you below what it shows once it is runned. If you wis...
[1 reply] : I also looking for that ??? (by abrardogar)
by axelle
Transmutation Table Display

please help. I don't know how to display transmutation table. is there any specific code ?
[3 replies] Last: It is easy to generate numbers from 10 to 5 with a for loop. It is eas... (by keskiverto)
Sum of array giving bad output

Hello, Im working on a program reading data from textfile, and then solving some tasks using a function library made as a class. In the "solve4" function I get ...
[2 replies] Last: By the way, index array may go from 0 to size-1, ¿why do you start yo... (by ne555)
Words of String into Array

Hello! I am trying to get only the words of a string to store into an array. For example, the string text == "cat rat Shark mouse" should cause the array n...
[3 replies] Last: Why do you double post ? http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/191246... (by Thomas1965)
by axelle
Output

hello everyone can you please help me with my project. Every time I run this program the average or b in this case is not decreasing. the output I always get ...
[2 replies] Last: Checkout this line b = (c / a) * 100; This always produce 0 in your c... (by liuyang)
Is conio.h available on Mac OS X?

Hello guys, just wanted to know if conio header file is available for Mac. I have to make a program that is cross-platform and I need to make sure that conio wi...
[4 replies] Last: You will be able to get the cursor to position (1,1) if you play aroun... (by Uk Marine)
by loni
Rewrite code from Python to C++

Hello I'm new with C++ but I have already passed the basic syntax etc. so I think I'm ready to rewrite my Python code to C++, but I have there several tools in...
[no replies]
Header files -- multiple definition

I get multiple definition of getSquareSides(). main.cpp #include <iostream> #include "square.h" int main() { std::cout << "a square has " << getSqu...
[3 replies] Last: Declaring a function inline in a header file also works. #ifndef S... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by jaumen
Looping issue

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and to C++. I'm working through some exercises in a book, and I ran into an issue when writing this code. I'm trying to fi...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks very much! I appreciate the help! (by jaumen)
java script debugging help

function bubbleSort() { var arrayVal = new Array(5, 88, 77, 55, 44, 22, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 100, 99); var hasStopped = false; ...
[2 replies] Last: This is a C++ forum. But I believe you could debug it in Chrome. (by liuyang)
Review my code? Bigrams Probabilities

The following is the code I wrote for this assignment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-t5ghDb_TCqVzRvNFkycTRjUzQ/view?pref=2&pli=1 Here were the files we we...
[12 replies] Last: Just tried that. Still gives me the same result. (by Arslan7041)
ok

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include "CMUgraphicsLib\auxil.h" #include "CMUgraphicsLib\CMUgraphics.h" #include <Windows.h> #include <time.h> ...
[1 reply] : ok (by closed account 3voN6Up4)
Check Priority Que

Hep meh void hitDetection() { for(int i = 0; i < numOfBullets; i++) { for(int k = 0; k < level+3; k++) dist = pow(bulletX -alienX ,2) + pow(bulletY -al...
[no replies]
May 2016 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 36
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.