Beginners - May 2013 (Page 59)

by aggsyb
Mouse click in a different location from cursor

Hi All, I can already mouse click right, left and mousemove , but I am wondering if its possible with sendinput (or another method) to click the mouse elsewh...
[no replies]
Need help with code changing numbers to string

Hello everyone, I'm trying to write a code where the user input a number (1-100) and the program returns the number but in a string. Example: 1 = one 53 = ...
[4 replies] Last: Okay. Thank you. I really appreciate the time that you took to reply. ... (by jesuscheng)
Double Dynamic Array?

I have declared a dynamic array. I filled the array with integer data. Can I alter the size of the array after it has been declared and initialized? #inc...
[1 reply] : Your code does not satisfies requirements of C++. In C++ array size sh... (by vlad from moscow)
Need help with cell phone bill assignment

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I'm pretty new to programming and I just completed my first class. Its been really really easy so far. Now, I've ...
[6 replies] Last: Wow! This stupid thing sucks. I guess because I'm using it remotely... (by Jomamma)
by stdeez
need help please

class point2d point2d::point2d() { x = y = 0; } point2d::point2d(int initx, int inity) { setx(initx); sety(inity); } in...
[10 replies] Last: B-e-a-utiful :D, worked perfect thanks! all these pointers and referen... (by stdeez)
Limiting framerate for use of PeekMessage()

Hey, I'm using PeekMessage in my windows loop but if unmanaged I'm told it can cause an awful lot of stress on the processor so I want to limit it with a simple...
[3 replies] Last: Well I'm not.quite sure if I like the looks of that, I think.I'll just... (by TheBeardedQuack)
Need help with next step of my project

I'm making a for loop in order to allow the "teacher" to add information about the "student" until enter is pressed. I can't figure out where I will store what ...
[2 replies] Last: In each iteration of the loop you have to create a new Student object,... (by toum)
How do I get errors in real time in Microsoft Visual Studio?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw8Cu4degFQ Like that.
[3 replies] Last: Clearly not at any time. What you're looking for is called IntelliSen... (by toum)
Dynamic binding

i am a new learner to c++ so i am learning dynamic binding and i did a small program #include<iostream> using namespace std; class Employee; class Employe...
[1 reply] : There is no dynamic binding in your code. You make a lot of mistakes ... (by toum)
by Joey13
Please Help using fgets .

I want to extract the integer values of “PE Size”, “Free PE” and Integer Value of “Allocated PE” on vgdisplay output below so I can manipulate th...
[no replies]
PLEASE help!!! .txt into array with stddev and mean functions trouble

How do I put std dev and mean funtions in this problem? I need to put this into my program: double mean(double x , int n); double stddev(double x , int n);...
[no replies]
switch statement input validation

I am trying to validate that the user has used not only the correct letter, but also has not tried to input a number. Is there a shorter or easier way than I ha...
[1 reply] : a) use 'a' , not a b) are you trying to validate input before passi... (by MiiNiPaa)
Programmer-Defined Functions- isolate_zero?

Choose one of the options listed below. Your program must contain at least one programmer-defined function. Option (1) Write a program that uses two functions...
[2 replies] Last: Can You help me with the defintion of the isolate zero and the body/ F... (by svanhornf15)
forward declaration of ‘struct/invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct

HI i am coding some pointer manipulation :liked list of linked list but am getting forward declaration and invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct i'v seen ...
[1 reply] : You can use forward declaration only when the compiler does not need t... (by toum)
Help needed on Abstract Classes

Hello, I trying to complete a project for my c++ class, but do not know where to start. The project is a banking assignment using derived classes and pure virtu...
[14 replies] Last: ne555 Thank you for all of your help so far. I have spoken with my in... (by IdivideBy0)
prolems with class scope

I believe that I have done this program by the book, but the tells me that my private variables are not within the scope of my functions. [/#include<i...
[4 replies] Last: To call the functions you need the parentheses after the function name... (by Peter87)
Linked List Delete Function

I have a linked list of students. Each node in my list has a pointer to a student object which contains the data for that student. I wrote a function that delet...
[2 replies] Last: Ok, thanks for help! (by INeedAHero)
by suraya
default constructor

heeey guys, i was writing this code and i dont know why is the default constructor not initializing the members of the class to zero. can anyone help me? tha...
[5 replies] Last: EDIT: Not to answer your question, just something additional which you... (by Bourgond Aries)
dynamic character arrays assignment

Hi, I need to create an array of dynamic character arrays and assign values to them in order to pass them one by one to the function. typedef char* CharArray...
[9 replies] Last: Oh didn't see that >.<, gotta remember that "X" = const char *. I gue... (by Bourgond Aries)
How to keep from going out of bounds in a vector

I was hoping that someone could help me figure out a basic way to check if a looping element will cause a vector to go out-of-bounds? I posted the code below w...
[2 replies] Last: You can also use iterators to traverse the vector. See the example her... (by Smac89)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 5758596061... 66
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.