Beginners - March 2021 (Page 13)

Word Frequencies

Hello everyone. I'm working on a CS assignment and struggling to figure out just how to approach it. The gist of the assignment is to enter an integer follow...
[4 replies] Last: a little advance but leading you down the thought process a bit: how ... (by jonnin)
I'm a bit confused as to how to declare the object

Hello! I'm trying to implement a circular linked list that uses arrays. I've written and tested my class known as "Buffer". This is the description of buffer ...
[2 replies] Last: just to be clear this asks for a standard circular buffer, not a circu... (by jonnin)
Cast string to hex

I have a string that comes from another program and looks like 414243 etc. and I want cast the values to hex (not convert) them for use in a char/unsigned char ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks seeplus, that was exactly what I was looking to do. (by michaelwilliams6511)
Why won't my class function display in main?

My function won't display in main and i'm not sure why? This is due at 11:59, professor won't answer so i'm kinda panicking, i'd really appreciate help. I'm tr...
[4 replies] Last: You are still trying to declare a function prototype in main. Not gon... (by George P)
Using () or {} for initialization

I am a very entry level EE trying to learn C++. I am a working professional (not in school), and trying to teach myself with Bjarne Stroustrup's Programming Pri...
[2 replies] Last: Hello chrisplusian, This may be of some help https://www.informit.com... (by Handy Andy)
by kg88
expression must have class type, not sure what to do to change it properly

Hi could someone please look over this code? I'm not sure what I need to change on my code to get rid of the above error message. I have a header file and 2 cpp...
[10 replies] Last: Hello kg88, Something else I did in the header file: #ifndef HEADE... (by Handy Andy)
March 2021 Pages: 1... 111213
  Archived months: [feb2021] [apr2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.