Beginners - March 2018 (Page 6)

Maybe Declaration problems,(nested classes)

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "entrance::new_processor", referenced from: entrance::scheduler::update() in ttttt-f058b2.o entrance...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks guy, rly help me a lot (by cabbdeng)
Some other valid operations with arrays

Hello, i cannot figure out what this following line does. foo[foo ] = foo + 5;
[5 replies] Last: I think the tutorial's examples try to emphasize the fact that an elem... (by keskiverto)
by Kelkut
reading csv file and saving elements as int16_t

Hello, i have to read a csv file and saving some elements as int16_t. The file is of this type: 1,0.982,1,1,0.9491 1,0.982,1,1,0.9491 1,0.982,1,1,0.9491 1...
[12 replies] Last: Thank you all. (by Kelkut)
I can't transfer the money and ı want to substract the money from sender how can ı do that?

Write your question here. #include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; class Account { public: Account(string nm, long int a...
[5 replies] Last: Andy you're the best thank you (by FURKANkartal)
Trying to calculate median of sorted array (I'm close)

I am trying to figure out the median of a sorted array. So, what I know is that I need to find the middle element of the array and print it. I feel like I c...
[3 replies] Last: You don't have to. size / 2 is an integer, always. For integer values ... (by helios)
random data are added to my files

Hello guys, I'm creating the program which whole purpose is to read data(index, name, height) from the file and then the user has 3 options: 1. write out the ...
[4 replies] Last: $ ./david73.exe 1=write out, 2=add name, 3=delete name >2 Enter name... (by zaphraud)
Simple array question

I am trying to understand the two declarations below. Will the first line just store a -1 in the 41st element of the array OutpinArray? Does the same thing occ...
[6 replies] Last: Is there a simulator that I can step through a small piece of code an... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Reading number from txt file and putting them into an array

Hello, I'm a C++ beginner and would like to know how to read numbers from a txt file and put those numbers into an array. There are several sets of numbers and...
[3 replies] Last: Hi Andy, What I’m doing is running several sorting functions such a... (by mrbossjb)
getting to the root of the crash

Hi guys I am trying to implement my own version of dijkstra's shortest path algorithm,this is my second attempt at it and I would like to apoligise in advance f...
[2 replies] Last: silly me I forgot to break out of the first while loop (by adam2016)
How to calculate median?

I am new to cpp and I am trying to calculate the median of an array. The user decides how many items are in the array, and inputs the values. Then I need to cal...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah if you're in a class write the sort code. you're gonna use it aga... (by zaphraud)
HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP?

Even after I kill all the processes, it's still there. HALP! #include <iostream> int main( int argc, char **argv){ std::cout << "lol\n"; ...
[9 replies] Last: alter the permissions (or rename even) is a winner. thanks! This was f... (by zaphraud)
by zapshe
Quick cin.ignore() Question

Hi, I'm coding a calculator and made a condition for whether it should exit or return to the beginning once an equation has been done. The only thing is that to...
[7 replies] Last: > While I understand that these functions can easily be used in such a... (by JLBorges)
printf occured twice

Why do I get the "Enter an operator ..." twice after operation completed And how do I quit the program when I entered q #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> ...
[5 replies] Last: @Manga Nah I dont feel bad, just curious how people able to understand... (by gayretard)
by Dr4g
scanf_s correct input counter

I just want it to count correct inputs (3),but it asks for input 6 times (3 times in Line 11 and 3 times in if statement). i would appreciate any help. Thanks i...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, I get it now. (by Dr4g)
Tell me whats wrong in my code please

Write your question here. Write a program that display running total of sales as many as enter by the user. It also displays text amount of 30% of total sale 3...
[8 replies] Last: Suppose you give a dinner party for six guests, but your table seats o... (by Rehan Ejaz)
game picking up values from outside the array

Looking for some guidance again for my minesweeper game. Currently it's working corrently inside the array, it's when I enter coordinate on the edges of the gri...
[8 replies] Last: Cheers for the replies, much appriciated. you are printing nulls in... (by binaary)
How to find all element of a struct inside a range of dates

Hi there, I am making a task manager program, and I am stuck on one function I need for it. I need to ask the user for a begin date and end date and print all ...
[1 reply] : Loop over all tasks. For each task: if (task date is after start date ... (by Repeater)
by ottzoa
Diagonal win condition for a tic tac toe game

My code can check straight lines but I can't seem to implement the code for a diagonal win. I've tried it for player one 'X' at the very bottom of the member fu...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. That worked. (by ottzoa)
terminate called after throwing an instance of std::out_of_range

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { string input; cout << "Enter a word: "; getline(cin, input); ...
[1 reply] : You are going out of bounds, your starting condition should be input.... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Why won't it print my sorted array?

Basically I had to make an array with values from user input. After I have the array I need to sort it. I am pretty sure I successfully sorted it... but I can't...
[3 replies] Last: Remove lines 16 and 17. Insert necessary local variables. it won't ... (by keskiverto)
March 2018 Pages: 1... 45678... 29
  Archived months: [feb2018] [apr2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.