Beginners - March 2017 (Page 36)

by captnk
Preventing Compiler from Crashing

I'm using Visual Studio to program and I want to run a program that has to check about 100 million possibilities and the compiler keep crashing after 15 seconds...
[7 replies] Last: > recurLoop(loop++); C++; // make C bigger, return old value you ... (by ne555)
Menu to Choose Game

Hey guys! I'm new here and in need of help. I need to figure out how to write a program that will bring up a game menu. It will first prompt the user for his/he...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! Really helped a lot. (by brendanr425)
using ifstream to read multiple lines of code from file

Hello, I'm working on a program that reads data from a file then does some processing then writes it to another file. Although I can read strings and numbers wi...
[9 replies] Last: Yes I corrected this with fixed and setprecision (by hirschihuskies97)
cin.ignore

Hello guys, I am very close to finding a solution to getting my code to run correctly. I need to create a cin.ignore that says the following; ignore this '...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/206234/ (by gunnerfunner)
classes

So we are supposed to do this program down below but I keep getting errors and I feel like the InstructorProfile.h class is too simple. I dont know what to put ...
[14 replies] Last: Line 8 is commented out in Coliru indeed, that was the whole point o... (by gunnerfunner)
Confused about const and & in member funnctions

I am learning about creating a class and its member functions but am having a hard time understanding the meaning of const and &. I'll list the funcs first. F...
[1 reply] : But what does the second const on the right mean? The function does... (by TheIdeasMan)
March 2017 Pages: 1... 343536
  Archived months: [feb2017] [apr2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.