Beginners - March 2013 (Page 61)

by ugurgs
help me please!!!

question: (Account Class) Create an Account class that a bank might use to represent customers’ bank accounts. Include a data member of type int to repre...
[3 replies] Last: For warning to everyone the OP is unwilling to take any advice that is... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by ugurgs
please help me urgently!

question: (Account Class) Create an Account class that a bank might use to represent customers’ bank accounts. Include a data member of type int to repre...
[10 replies] Last: Ahh my mistake then (Should have taken the time and looked through the... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Returning and Passing Arrays Using Points - Getting Junk Values

Hello and thanks! I am having trouble with a simple code that creates an array of 10 elements and prints it. I have a function that returns a pointer to an ar...
[8 replies] Last: Cire, that is very smart. And I think that is right. If there is any d... (by anonymousxyz)
SDL Event Comparison Error

How come I when I put: if(Event->type==SDL_Quit) I get E:\CodeBlocks\Games\SDL\DOOM_Shooter\game.cpp||In member function 'void game::events(SDL_Event*)':| ...
[no replies]
Constructor/Destructor

I'm referencing pages 209-14 of C++ for dummies, 6th edition. It's a minor point, but I'm confused none the less. It's saying that objects that contain other ob...
[6 replies] Last: Correct. The pointer remains uninitialized (doesn't point to anything... (by AbstractionAnon)
How do I work for this program by disciples

I want to check if the random generated number is present in the array, and if it is create a new random number instead. The problem is I have an array of objec...
[14 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <time.h> const int... (by Hashimatsu)
Need Something To Move Onto.

I learned the syntax of c++ pretty well, to the point its starting to get boring because most things I learn, I already know. So I need something to move o...
[no replies]
class help

so I am making an ATM/Banking program I am supposed to use classes Program works if I input it normally(spaghetti programming) so when I put it into functi...
[no replies]
Using a vector of pointers correctly

This is my current code it does everything I want it to, but I am using an array of object pointers and I would like to use a vector of pointers so I can add to...
[10 replies] Last: @ne555 - Since the OP didn't post CarbonFootPrint, I missed that it wa... (by AbstractionAnon)
Need help with hash tables

Im trying to understand hash tables and how to use them in Component Based Architecture, im a beginner so i want a tutorial or some code to help me understand t...
[2 replies] Last: what a helpful community... lmao (by j0rdant13)
by dioing
recursive function

I'm learn recursive function this week , and I have a problem ... In this code #include<iostream> using namespace std; #define dimension 2 int CalcuAddic(i...
[10 replies] Last: @AbstractionAnon - Then i suppose he intended Tab to be an array of ... (by thejman250)
Manipulating menus, switching from one to another...

OK, so my current assignment, (which I thought was due next week, but is apparently due this week), is to take a menu program we wrote earlier in the semester, ...
[14 replies] Last: Well, I've been chewing on your last post for a while now, working it ... (by xanthian23)
push_back class problem

hi guys! i've got problem when i'm trying to push class element into the vector. problem begins in copy constructor at line free(p_chrom); Individual::Indiv...
[no replies]
Ah, SDL, you've done it again.

I guess SDL and I have a shifting relationship... Well, this time the problem between us is CPU usage. I added a SDL_Delay(x); to my code during my drawing ti...
[16 replies] Last: How can I implement the FPS thing? The code is all outlined in that... (by Disch)
Reading Multiple Words from a file

I am writing up a code that involves inputting data from a file into an array of structs. The objective of this code is to create an array of structs for a list...
[3 replies] Last: stringstream http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/basic_io/ std::str... (by fx11)
Program crashing over an else if statement

My program goes along the lines of if(answer=='F')//finds article in already loaded database //do code else if(answer=='L')//lists articles in order //do c...
[no replies]
Help with pointers and arrays

I'm trying to use a pointer to fill an array with the integer 20 and then print the array using the pointer: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, I added the dereference operators in the function arguments... (by cspctec)
double-precison

I wont to store in a variable a real number,for example 0.132547698,but the double can store just 6 digits.Take a look: #include <iostream> using namespace...
[2 replies] Last: Just because you don't see the extra digits displayed, it doesn't mean... (by Chervil)
by Amulon
Shellsort vector

static void shellSort(vector<int> numbers, int array_size) { int i, j, increment, temp; increment = 3; wh...
[no replies]
March 2013 Pages: 1... 5960616263... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.